Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

Who nominated whom:

CHtMD-6WsAAUAYG.png:large

I was poor and treated like a cunt then and I am now, so guess again. Thats the thing with labour supporters in the post-thatcher years, they assume that everyone did hunky dory under that nice mr blair- bollocks.

It's as if we need to be so grateful that hospitals weren't in total and utter crisis for a few years, as well as a few other tokens. That should be normal, a minimum. Even then the PFI deals screwed the taxpayer completely and they'll take decades to pay off.

It's as if we need to be so grateful that hospitals weren't in total and utter crisis for a few years, as well as a few other tokens. That should be normal, a minimum. Even then the PFI deals screwed the taxpayer completely and they'll take decades to pay off.

what gets me with PFI is the political use that debt will be put to in order to get rid of the NHS. Theres going to be some mighty big numbers to put on headlines, and they'll be minus ones.

I saw nothing worth arguing with because I saw no points worthy of the name.
Your arrogance sums up everything thats wrong with the labour party.
I raised many issues concerning poverty, attacks on pensions, low wages, cuts to benefits etc but you deem that irrelevant. ..all that matters is getting labour elected.
If you beloved labour government had shown that level of contempt for the rich instead of handing out tax cuts out to them like confetti, if they'd shown the incompetent, greedy bankers that level of contempt instead of bailing them out at our expense, if they'd shown Bush that level of contempt when he wanted to finish daddy's project in Iraq then millions of us would have continued voting labour, they'd have been in power, you'd have been happy, we would not be screwed over and millions would not be dead.
But in your arrogance you see nothing to discuss...like the labour party you simply act like a tory who joined the wrong party

'I chose ukip because I didn't see any sign of help from labour' pretty hard question for the panel

ah jesus now its all business and wealth creation and shit- fuck off you know nothing cunts. I would actually personally sign the order sending you to the god damned salt mines

Sick of hearing about aspiration, getting on or whatever they want to call it like it was the most important issue in the country.

Production quality of programme is terrible.

corbyns alright but he's giving it the job-job-no-claim chat.

general strike now. And drone strikes. And burning of things- seriously, is this one half decent sounding bloke and a bunch of useless soundbite twats. Bring the pasokification. Bring it soon.

Jesus fucking christ on rubber crutches having a wank- they have swallowed it whole haven't they. I'm hearing some pricks gwannin on here

Back
Top Bottom