Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

i'd suggest as a start that a 'proper leader' is one who stands a reasonable chance of being elected - bumping along at 25%, turning a 45 year solid, 15,000 majority labour seat into a marginal, and being less trusted among Labour voters than David Cameron would perhaps indicate that Corbyn is being less than successful at being a 'proper leader'...

others, of course, may hold differing views.
None of those mentioned stand a reasonable chance of being elected (other than by Nu Labourites). They're damaged goods.

Quite right, and even if the Blairites were now successful in "taking back the Labour Party" (unlikely) the Greens, the SNP and Plaid are still in the field to usefully absorb the refugees. The non-labour left is not going away and will fight Blair/Brownite neoliberal shits to the death. Face it Picarda, your "project" is over. The whole left in and out of labour despise your ilk and will do everything we can to bring about your defeat and destruction.
Do you remember that Thatcher woman? Now seems an apposite time to point out that she wouldn't have got away with half the shit she did, had the left not been more interested in fighting among itself

they don't give a shit. in fact, they don't want to share the party with them.

Yes, if I were them I would be trying to get the new members to leave or at least not help them at all to participate which I think is what a lot of CLPs are doing.

Er, what? So you're quite happy for thousands of members to leave overnight. Have I got that right?

i would suggest that the electoral ambitions of the Labour Party - rather than its attractiveness to members of SWSS - would be well shot of the members who believe that clowns like Corbyn are the way to get it elected...

i would suggest that the electoral ambitions of the Labour Party - rather than its attractiveness to members of SWSS - would be well shot of the members who believe that clowns like Corbyn are the way to get it elected...
You really are talking a load of shite. The SWSS crack rather sums up the conceited attitude of Labour's right-wing to ordinary members. The party would return to its former hollowed out state in a heartbeat.

You think that the 40,000+ members who have joined are members of an organisation which numbers less than a thousand?

Back
Top Bottom