Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

maurice has been attempting to connect Corbyn and Steptoe in people's minds for some months. I think because he's dead old and wears a vest or something.

Nothing wrong with white vests. Or black shirts. I'll be wearing both when winter kicks in properly. And voting for the geriatric hippie when the time comes.

I hope the likes of Staines and co don't get onto this and set their scum on Megan there (she was a TUSC election candidate). She already had to lock her account.

maurice has been attempting to connect Corbyn and Steptoe in people's minds for some months. I think because he's dead old and wears a vest or something.

I don't think MP is the sole source on this, I've seen Corbyn/Steptoe stuff elsewhere too.

Milne = Harold
McDonnell = Hercules

It's an appalling insult to the actual Maquis, IMHO.
Absolutely. Can you imagine that fucking lot risking death, imprisonment and torture fighting for freedom? And are they really comparing the membership of their own party to the occupying German forces? Ffs, they really need to take a look at themselves and read some fucking history. :mad:

Isn't it, just? They're so delusional (surely a form of mass psychosis?) that they'd cut their own throats to get back into power.

Thing is I could somewhat understand that a bit if the way they're acting had any chance at all of achieving power. But it seems they haven't thought at all about what either their election defeat ir Corbyn winning the leadership means. All they've got is 'get him out the way then get back on the true path to power - being very slightly less shit than George Osborne.'

Thing is I could somewhat understand that a bit if the way they're acting had any chance at all of achieving power. But it seems they haven't thought at all about what either their election defeat ir Corbyn winning the leadership means. All they've got is 'get him out the way then get back on the true path to power - being very slightly less shit than George Osborne.'
It's a form of territorialism. But what gets me is their patent lack of ideas. As you say all they have is "get out Corbyn".

Back
Top Bottom