Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

Unite challenges expulsion of alleged Trotskyists from Labour party

AWL as a electoral entity dissolved, attempting to join L/P, but challenge by Unite to stop expulsion(again) rejected
fair few from Sheff mentioned.

giphy.gif

Tristram Hunt actually tells a bunch of Oxbridge students that, as the 'top 1%', they must retake control of the Labour party :facepalm:

Speaking to the university’s Labour club at an event entitled Principles, Politics and Pathway to Power, Hunt said: “My fear is algorithmic politics [where because] everyone shares the same views as you on social media and in your social circles you become a sect rather than a party.”

According to the Cambridge University student newspaper Varsity, Hunt told students: “You are the top 1%. The Labour party is in the shit. It is your job and your responsibility to take leadership going forward.”

Labour is turning into a sect, says Tristram Hunt

This thing about Corbyn having a poppy photo-shopped on to him...it's a disaster.

Oh wait, it was just that pigfucker bloke. That's ok then. The disinfo nexus wont make such a fuss and they can all go back to saying that corbyn is a disaster.

Did you see how the scottish labour party agreed with him on trident? What a disaster. It's split the party.

They should have disagreed with him, that would have been a humiliation which would have split the party instead.

Did he find any new picket lines to cross while he was at Cambridge Uni?

Did that fucker not cross a picket line to deliver a lecture on Marx? He probably had a grin to himself and enjoyed the irony (as well as the faux-transgression) as well. Now he's telling labour students they are the 'one percent' and must 'provide leadership'. I don't know what to make of such a figure, he seems like a satirical creation but I fear he is real...

Back
Top Bottom