Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

i look forward then to you never snivelling into your bedding as you contemplate another night of lying in a soiled bed as no one bothers to visit you and no one cares about you when you're auld and grey.

You'll be dead far before me. I might go and piss on the paupers grave site.

Not going to happen to me, at 75 I'm going to coke my head off. With all the money I've made by working hard. :D

no union i'm afraid - i've done better than many/most PS on the pay and pension front, but its not going to be what i was told it was going to be. do not, however, think that i'm crying like a princess with no sweets. i'm fucking lucky and i know it.

ah you are military ennit- had forgotten that. Same as the police then, no unionising allowed but a service peoples association or similar?

From The Guardian: '.....there were calls for a brutal far-reaching debate about the direction of the party, including for Labour to reconnect with the aspiring middle class'.

'Kinell. It's like Miliband and co had threatened to send them to the gulags!

Freedland, guardian big boss has said the 'left approach hasn't worked', 'time for the other one' he will use the resources of the paper to do this, and will lose even more readers.

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if Chukka or THunt have a snowballs chance of getting elected unless the supporter category really is used effectively by the pluralist slime - they're just the biggest opportunists (getting in there early) I would even be surprised if both of them get enough nominations.

I would guess the three current frontrunners haven't even declared yet properly even if one of them has registered a website:D

do you recon they know this and are challenging just to raise profile and so be seen as serious contenders next time the belt is up for grabs?

nope no equivelant of the Police Federation although there have been various attempts to create one

yup, a board is appointed - by the Treas... i mean MOD - of the great and the good to come up with a pay package, with guidelines provided by the Treas... i mean MOD as to what it should, in general, find. it conducts a thorough review, looks at all the evidence and and vigorously agrees with the Treas... i mean MOD.

again, no handkerchief required here, i do a lot better than many others.

You fucking tosser. Do you not know anybody who works hard but is dirt poor? Its a Tory lie, that the rich worked hard for their money. In fact it's more than a lie it's the ultimate in bollocks. :mad::mad::mad:

I note he hasn't rebuffed pickmans observation that when he gets old hell be friendless and alone . The despicable attitude tells me that could well be right .

Back
Top Bottom