Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Knives out! The reshuffle thread

I got excited when I saw knives out then I realised it wasn't literal

Waiting for a real reshuffle

guillotine.jpg

He used to be known as Two-Brains Willets" for some reason.

I don't think most people in the university sector can fathom out why. Except among certain people in the Russell Group universities, who stood to benefit from marketising the system. To them that have shall be given, and all that.

I've said it before, but Chris Grayling is one of the nastiest pieces of work in this government - amidst stiff competition. He would have made a great Amon Goeth had Fiennes turned it down (sorry, Godwin's law and all that, but just google the fucker and tell me I'm wrong). If he's being allowed to gaffa tape himself to the Justice seat, it says just about all I need to know.

Seeing the eminently kickable back of Grieve is no bad thing - but it's not like any of the losers are going to be replaced by people with, y'know, principles or basic human decency or anything like that.

Like rearranging icebergs in front of the Titanic.

I suppose the only small consolation is that cameron hasn't the balls to replace his front bench significantly, despite the whole party polling behind labour regularly. Not that I see an incoming labour government as anything to cheer about I just want him defeated out of spite. And please, please, please god I spent 0-15 going to church every sunday so the least you can do in return is have him lose scotland and go down in history as the man who presided over the breakup of the Union. Cos tories care about that shit. His name will be mud, forever, even amongst his peers.

Not to start a cross thread thing here, and I'm not really up on politician in and outs, but is Cameron removing all the old people who could people be in any way linked to this Elm House/Paedo Ring thing and replacing them with younger, more charismatic, and (it would appear) mainly female people so that he's in a position to claim the moral high ground should there be any (inevitable) fall out after any enquiry?

I'm not very good at politics, so this is a srs question

Not to start a cross thread thing here, and I'm not really up on politician in and outs, but is Cameron removing all the old people who could people be in any way linked to this Elm House/Paedo Ring thing and replacing them with younger, more charismatic, and (it would appear) mainly female people so that he's in a position to claim the moral high ground should there be any (inevitable) fall out after any enquiry?

I'm not very good at politics, so this is a srs question
I doubt it. Even if there were any potential candidates, I think Cameron's too fat-headed and hubris-driven to even consider it.

Last I heard Universal Credit was late, vastly over budget and hadn't piloted in nearly as many locations as was planned. IDS should surely go!

Is that it then, reshuffle wise?

I suppose there's be a few new junior ministers yet to be appointed, but even so, that looks pretty underwhelming as a reshuffle, unless there's still more to come.

Is that it then, reshuffle wise?

I suppose there's be a few new junior ministers yet to be appointed, but even so, that looks pretty underwhelming as a reshuffle, unless there's still more to come.

More to come, as the news about Hague demonstrates in timely fashion.

Standing down to become leader of the commons. Wanker

Not standing at next election.

wouldn't it be better for the nation if the knives really were out just outside downing street? perhaps the bobbies on duty could earn themselves the gratitude of all right-thinking people - it could provide the metropolitan police with a much-needed boost to their reputation.

Back
Top Bottom