Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Long-Bailey would have made a much better fist of it. The trouble is the media hated her before she even started, so she got nowhere. Too closely associated with Corbyn for them.

Starmer is like a minor television actor playing the Prime Minister, in a walk-on part in a soap opera. Nandy's just awful.
RLB is a pretty terrible politician and only lived for a time as a leadership prospect thanks to a sort of collective, out-of-options buy-in to an unrealistic, unimaginative fan fiction.

5050.jpg

Caption competition anyone?

“Looking in the wrong places for the red wall”...

RLB is a pretty terrible politician and only lived for a time as a leadership prospect thanks to a sort of collective, out-of-options buy-in to an unrealistic, unimaginative fan fiction.
I am so totally stealing that and passing it off as my own

Let's face it, whatever you think of him or his politics, the obvious successor is Burnham. Unpopular with the party machine though, he isn't going to find a safe seat open up for him magically in the next couple of years.

Let's face it, whatever you think of him or his politics, the obvious successor is Burnham. Unpopular with the party machine though, he isn't going to find a safe seat open up for him magically in the next couple of years.
Doesn't matter too much if the timing works - he could stand in any marginal greater Manchester seat right now and win IMO

heres what oddschecker has for next leader
Opera Snapshot_2021-02-23_131734_www.oddschecker.com.png

Clive Lewis has gone forom 500/1 to 33/1
you can get 60/1 for Zarah Sultana

i heard RIchard Burgon speak the other day, he seems alright.

I surmise Burnham truly believes he can help more people politically in the position he is currently in, supported by the locals. More than he could achieve as leader of a party that currently seems more intent on making itself irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom