Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

We very nearly got to discuss this...

Quite tickled by you calling me a bigot though Sass. Well done.
He's put you on ignore, I'm afraid, so he may not get the message. Which is what happens when people like you try and discuss things with people like him, which is just typical of people like both of you, I suspect.

He's put you on ignore, I'm afraid, so he may not get the message. Which is what happens when people like you try and discuss things with people like him, which is just typical of people like both of you, I suspect.
I was imagining that he was still reading actually as he often does after he says he's put a thread on ignore. People like us both. :oldthumbsup:

OK.

Labour has a problem with antisemitism, as evidenced by the enquiry.

Posters on here seem to think that this isn't true, but it is something whipped up the Jewish lobby.

Margaret Hodge is a Jewish MP who feels correctly, that her party hasn't handled things well, again correctly.

So what is the response on here? That Mrs Hodge has justified concerns?

No, the response is an ad hom attack on Mrs Hodge.

I'm not familiar with her time in Islington, but do not doubt that what has been said is correct.

I do ask though what that has to do withe the subject under discussion, the antisemitism, that infests the Labour party?

There are a number of posters who should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

The thread is now on ignore, as it6 is pointless trying to argue with bigots.

yr valuable insights are going to be much missed, am sure

Starmer is self isolating for the next two weeks but the big question is, is anyone going to notice?

On the bright side for him, he is not going to have to be in the chamber when he takes responsibility for a dire Tory Brexit.

the political commentator gary neville has offered an opinion

He told Sky News: “When you’re elected and you’re in that seat in Westminster, you take a position - you don't abstain.

"You take part in the match - you're the opposition, you're the opposition, don't sit in the stand.

from daily mirror article

Back
Top Bottom