Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

And this sort of thing is what's going to make the ge far closer than people think. On one side you have the tories, who are incompetent racist arseholes who often do what they say, on the other the Labour party who walk back every policy pledge they make and whose leader is at least as shit as rishi sunak. Much depends on whether tory voters stay home
Agreed. I don't think it's so much a matter of either party 'winning,' I suspect it will be a matter of which party does least worst, which one loses the most. Yes, some seats will be won by the other party, but I think overall turnout will be low because people don't want to vote for either of the two main parties.

Shur Kieth has really taken a shit with his trousers on during his visit to the Islamic Centre in South Wales.

Party locally appears to be in meltdown. This may seem trivial but his bugling and mis-steps over the situation in Gaza will take a long time to repair.

Guarantee he will have no clue what he's done wrong here, using a community and a place of worship as a fig leaf to cover up his apologism for Israeli war crimes.

Agreed. I don't think it's so much a matter of either party 'winning,' I suspect it will be a matter of which party does least worst, which one loses the most. Yes, some seats will be won by the other party, but I think overall turnout will be low because people don't want to vote for either of the two main parties.
Under any other leader, corbyn, miliband, even kinnock, Labour would romp home. But shammer is such a twat he's the tories' secret weapon

Shur Kieth has really taken a shit with his trousers on during his visit to the Islamic Centre in South Wales.

Party locally appears to be in meltdown. This may seem trivial but his bugling and mis-steps over the situation in Gaza will take a long time to repair.

A fair amount of Labour Senedd members breaking ranks to call for a ceasefire.

the way things in Gaza appear to be heading tonight it just could be that Starmer's "standing with Israel" policy will be the one thing that future generations remember him for.And not in an affectionate way.
I doubt it, outside the far left no one will be talking about in a year…

Back
Top Bottom