Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

:hmm::facepalm::mad:

TBH that looks like a sound empirical study. There's a lot of disaffected Tories with no where to go who may well end up just going back to the Conservative Party when push comes to electoral shove. Doing this sort of thing will help hasten the decline of Labour in the medium to long run I think, but if it's all about wiping out the Tories at the next election then it's a no brainer.

It does, oddly, look like 'working class rights' is in third place (for actual policies) behind Tax and The Economy

Don't forget "Labour", that's up there....

Edited to add, I'd missed the very small "not a clue", so multiple categories of fuck all then....

Anyone who is willing to vote to make this racist, anti-union, anti-claimant, anti-working class, neoliberal cunt PM has a great deal to learn and is in no position at all to criticise anyone. This is a guy whose suggestions regarding the NHS have the approval of Nigel Farage.

Last edited:
Anyone who is willing to vote to make this racist, anti-union, anti-claimant, anti-working class, neoliberal cunt PM has a great deal to learn and is in no position at all to criticise anyone. This is a guy whose suggestions regarding the NHS have the approval of Nigel Farage.
I'm thinking of voting Labour just because it will annoy you.

Right on. Don't forget to polish your PiL badge for school in the morning. The Public Imaaaaaaaaaaaage!

The worrying thing is that I don't know, nothing and nothing are better than the Tories. Why can't we have a political party that aren't complete shit? I willbe voting labour since its the tactical against the Tories where I am. Again it won't matter but well its err idk pointless I guess but worth a shot, sort of. Closest anyone got to gettint rid of them here was UKIP. Which is fucking weird considering the people I interract with but well I guess there are just a lot of cunts that stay at home, more so than me somehow.

Back
Top Bottom