Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

You can use a stapler :rolleyes: Our flagship policy will be to make staplers available privately to everyone on the NHS..

Related to the Starmer-led Labour Party, haven't seen this mentioned on here. In it for the wonga not the people.

Last edited:
Another of those cases where it’s hard to know which is dumber, the Tweeter or the Tweeted-upon.
Not sure what objection you have to the tweeter there, beyond them making the mistake of paying any attention at all to Starmer? Which is probably unwise but something we've all been guilty of.

:hmm::facepalm::mad:

'Left authoritarians'

iu

It is a fucking awful article of a shitty press release. Clearly large parts have just been c&p'd from the publicity release from Onward. The use of authoritarian rather than conservative is telling.
The only sensible bits are the quotes from the academic.

:hmm: it doesn't say if the poll/research was commissioned by Labour, but the article also gives no examples of what is meant by 'social issues', 'cultural policies' and 'cultural values'. I think we can guess.
It was commissioned, and phrased, by Onward - who describe themselves as centre right, but their use of centre is a bit dubious. They have form for this kinda thing.

And, yeah, 'cultural issues' means 'stop talking about poofters'

Shadow chancellor Rachel Reeves criticised the Conservatives for a series of recent scandals and said that a Labour government would "drain the swamp".

god theyre pathetic
at least come up with your own lyrics, copying trump ffs
Streeting and Cooper recently unable to really explain hefty donations to them from a mysterious company owned by a Tory donor beyond "it's all within the rules guv"

Shadow chancellor Rachel Reeves criticised the Conservatives for a series of recent scandals and said that a Labour government would "drain the swamp".

god theyre pathetic

Doesn't even make any sense. Washington DC is literally built on a swamp, Westminster is not.

It's built on a midden heap.

talking of trying to find money i found this in my junk folder (i am not a member btw but on a list)

Opera Snapshot_2023-01-22_122915_outlook.live.com.png

hilariously desperate
(£2 a ticket btw)

talking of trying to find money i found this in my junk folder (i am not a member btw but on a list)

View attachment 360406

hilariously desperate
(£2 a ticket btw)
Sorry to hear Labour have you on a List. They're probably planning to either lock you up or lose all your data to some ransomware. All whilst demanding that you vote for them anyway, you scum

god theyre pathetic

"drain the swamp" and variations thereof has been common political jargon for give or take 200 years. since Washington DC became the centre of American politics with its geography providing the metaphor.
it's not a phrase Trump coined or even popularised.
I doubt Reeves will have been the first to use it in a UK context even.

Back
Top Bottom