Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Don’t think you can really draw such a conclusion from this case. His selection for 2019 was a bit dodgy. The selected candidate would have walked the nomination three years ago if he hadn’t been barred.

Still shit, but Tarry shouldn’t find it hard to find another seat.
he'll be boring people with his 'i could have been a contender' pastiche for some years to come from his stool at the corner of the bar

He is one of David Evans' Luke Akehurst's enforcers. Has a history of harassing women and getting away with it as certain MPs are fine with it and will pull strings in the disciplinary process to get him off the hook as he does their dirty work for them.

Watched all four of the Al-Jazeera documentaries. Definitely gives the impression a hatchet job was done on JC, there is a secret clique running Labour and they're engaging in racist activity against rank and file members. Starmer doesn't come across well, as you can imagine.

Fairly good summary by Novara on the JC bits for those not wanting to watch the whole thing.

local person (who happens to be black and leftish) blocked by the party machine from being a candidate for selection as PPC in camberwell and peckham.

allegedly (there may be more than anyone is letting on) for 'liking' something caroline lucas posted on tweeter.

but being a former tory MP, or supporting racists, is fine

:hmm:

christ what a font choice. anyone else find that unreadable?

like she took on board the valid complaint that posting announcements as images is discriminatory against anyone has to use a screen reader, but has gone in the wrong direction to level that out.
In the followup tweet it may be that she's noticed as she tweeted this link. I actually read this rather then the red thing:

christ what a font choice. anyone else find that unreadable?

like she took on board the valid complaint that posting announcements as images is discriminatory against anyone has to use a screen reader, but has gone in the wrong direction to level that out.

thanks

dances around the purported reason for her missing the short list.
does anyone know what Labour officials have exploited this outspokenness to unjustly prevent me from standing for the seat" actually refers to?

thanks

dances around the purported reason for her missing the short list.
does anyone know what Labour officials have exploited this outspokenness to unjustly prevent me from standing for the seat" actually refers to?
She was rude about some members of the royal family

Back
Top Bottom