Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

No, from a marketing company called Redbubble set up to sell stuff from independent artists.
Yes I found it - the guy who made it seems to only make designs for political projects which are doomed to failure. Suspect the numbers sold will be in single figures.

Cunning focus group results there though. Tories come with union jack flags so labour has to have flags. Responds with England flag - no seats to be won in Scotland and NIreland, clearly not that bothered about Wales.

Footie vote innit
Yep certainly came to mind. And responding to Boris of the People's promises about the Eurofiasco.

And the WhiteVanMan comment by that Labour MP before the last election. And presumably going to mop up any UKIPpers who might be floating Labour voters.

Stroke of focusgroup genius really.

Professor Wagstaff : Listen you bunch of butterfingered milk saps! The way you're playing you couldn't beat a girls basketball team. We've gotta win this game! You understand? Even if we have to use our star player, number 37. You remember her, don't ya? The quarterback gets the ball, goes around left end and make a lateral pass to the right guards.
Frank : Hey, Dad...
Professor Wagstaff : Wait a minute! Boys, if you can't beat that bunch of half witted goofs...
Frank : Hey, Dad...
Professor Wagstaff : What do you want?
Frank : Well, you're talking to the wrong team.
Professor Wagstaff : I know I am, but our team wouldn't listen to me!

Horse Feathers 1932

1619339945806.png

Back
Top Bottom