Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

I looked up the Covid age of death statistic he was quoting and it says it was 80.3 whereas the overall age was 78.2.

Obviously, that means if he bans everyone aged over 70 he should be allowed to keep his pub open :rolleyes:

I don't have a lot of time for Starmer, but dealing with this kind of gibbering fool on the fly is utterly thankless

Just one of the reasons I can’t do electoral politics - you have to listen to everyone and treat them all with equal respect rather than justifiably say “Sorry, your ideas are ridiculous conspiraloon bull crap, fuck off” 😤😆

Just one of the reasons I can’t do electoral politics - you have to listen to everyone and treat them all with equal respect rather than justifiably say “Sorry, your ideas are ridiculous conspiraloon bull crap, fuck off” 😤😆
i don't think that's how electoral politics works outside the 'balanced' bbc

there are much bigger problems with electoral politics, you've picked an utterly trivial one by comparison which doesn't even exist.

What's odd about the whole episode is that it was presumably a prearranged visit. Even over the phone they should have picked up that the landlord is a frothing neo-Ickeist.
He's a co-owner , the other owner is not happy with him
He was invited in to speak to the owner or co-landlord and nutjob ambushes him about covid.

The pubs said Rod was a bit of a twat

The co-owner isn't pleased with Rod

Was a bit Barbara Windsor
peggy-mitchell-eastenders-barbara-windsor.jpg

i don't think that's how electoral politics works outside the 'balanced' bbc

there are much bigger problems with electoral politics, you've picked an utterly trivial one by comparison which doesn't even exist.
That’s why I said ‘just one’ problem - not the main issue, but nevertheless maintaining “public image” and playing the part of a respectable “even handed” person is the culture of most mainstream parties in liberal democracies.

Just seen the appearance of the pub landlord on Good Morning Britain. The arrogance of the man is something else, standing there with a stupid smile on his face lecturing everyone on the 'facts' and enjoying the spotlight. At the same time though he was clearly nervous, and was dealt with and rightly shown up for the idiot he is.

Didn't post the clip coz I didn't think it would be much appreciated, which is fair enough. They had some Daily Mail hack on there constantly trying to score political points for the tories.

That landlord has a very arrogant way about him though, and a very punchable face, glad he was taken apart on national telly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom