Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Just Stop Oil

Rather than targeting people going about their daily business they could for example target oil company execs and politicians. You've a long history of activism, I'm sure you could think of other targets
Sure, but as I'm not putting my megaplan into action I'm not going to piss on JSOs bonfire.

Rather than targeting people going about their daily business they could for example target oil company execs and politicians. You've a long history of activism, I'm sure you could think of other targets
Worth remembering that the twat kicking the guy in the head doesn’t seem to have been disrupted by them and in fact appears to be stopping a van driver.

Fake vicar Calvin Robinson currently on R4 arguing against JSO tactics. Imagine agreeing with that twat on anything!?!

Time to being back the Raj!
This is as silly as binary as platinumsage comes out with.

There's plenty of criticisms to be made of Gandhi which do not default to a defence of the British empire. And he did hold some dodgy racial views.
Likewise (friendly) criticism of non-violent civil disobedience does not mean one opposes everything JSO do or aim for.

Last edited:
Admire your faith that the cosplaying vicar actually believes in a round Earth!

I'm pretty sure he hasn't claimed to be a vicar because he's a deacon, and the FCE is considered a genuine church by the CofE.

If you're going to criticise him arguing against JSO tactics you should probably try a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom