Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jobs you could never see yourself doing?

The answer to this for me has always been teaching. Just could not bear the thought of having to do that - but much respect to anyone that does or has.

The answer to this for me has always been teaching. Just could not bear the thought of having to do that - but much respect to anyone that does or has.
Feel similar; would have been really easy over the years here to fall back on English teaching but never been tempted and imagine I would be shit at it.

I'm looking around at jobs at the moment, as I'm fucked off where I am.

I saw a job for a Morgue Transport Technician - if there's a dead body you drive out, collect it and take it to the morgue. Didn't fancy that one.

I saw a job for a Morgue Transport Technician - if there's a dead body you drive out, collect it and take it to the morgue. Didn't fancy that one.

Taxi driver but the customers are less annoying.

Sounds like a decent gig.

I once had a one night stand with a guy who worked in a mortuary and that freaked me out a bit.

Proctologist

i had to visit one once and he was "good at his job", by which i mean he kept the patter going and didn’t allow too much dead time for me, the patient, to focus on what was being done.

i was left wondering, you go to medical school and choose that? otoh i guess there's always a shortage ...

Back
Top Bottom