Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Across social media plenty of calls for starmer, and for Corbyn to go, then you read the rest of their posts, "morlocks, let the towns decay, low information voters, thicko's' some bordering on eugenics, lots seem to be LP members as well.

Like Smoke says, something is brewing, a new bifurcation, and may not be very nice.

Oh, and its very interesting and galling to see plenty who marched against Iraq war, defending/eulogising the master spinner, Campell.

Last edited:
labour right horrors backing cambell was to be expected but I am a little suprised by the wider media, shouldn't be I suppose, but Alistair Cambell? He completely mugged them all off with the 45 minutes bullshit and here they are, tonguing his ringpiece to own the labour left.

Last edited:
labour right horrors backing cambell was to be expected but I am a little suprised by the wider media, shouldn't be I suppose, but Alistair Cambell? He completely muged them all off with the 45 minutes bullshit and here they are, tonguing his ringpiece to own the labor left.

My enemy’s enemy etc.

I think for a lot of people, including mates whose politics I used to respect, the only political question has become your stance on Brexit. I've got friends on social media defending Campbell who wouldn't have pissed on him, or the fucking Lib Dems, were he on fire a few years back.

The flip to hard remain has begun...
6b376fee9f3e63364398cfd4efafce8a.jpg

I think for a lot of people, including mates whose politics I used to respect, the only political question has become your stance on Brexit. I've got friends on social media defending Campbell who wouldn't have pissed on him, or the fucking Lib Dems, were he on fire a few years back.
It's our very own culture war that we're taking back control of.

What the fuck.

Mike Pompeo Threatens To Intervene In British Democracy To Stop Corbyn Becoming Prime Minister

US Secretary for State Mike Pompeo has come under fire after a recording emerged of him saying he’d intervene to stop Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn becoming Prime Minister. In the recording first reported by the Washington Post, Pompeo suggests he won’t wait for Corbyn to be elected, rather he’ll attempt to stop it from being possible.

The off the record meeting was from when The Secretary for State met Jewish leaders to discuss Donald Trump’s proposed Peace Deal between Palestine and Israel....

I find it shocking and unbelievable that the US would try to interfere in the internal affairs of another country. That's the kind of thing those evil Russians and Chinese do isn't it?

I'd like to say I find it shocking and unbelievable that the US Secretary of State would say such a thing publicly, but it probably isn't...

I find it shocking and unbelievable that the US would try to interfere in the internal affairs of another country. That's the kind of thing those evil Russians and Chinese do isn't it?
The premise upon which this reported convo is based does, though, offer a genuinely disturbing insight into the ignorance upon which Trumpian foreign 'policy's based. Just read the words and let that sink in...

upload_2019-6-10_18-17-21.png

Islington in Autumn 2019 cast as Nürnberg 1935.

The FBU have just sacked the red-brown shithead :)

was surprised at that, and must be honest, cldn't see how speaking at Leave event could justify that

but then for me, him posting this kind of crap, RT'd from a random rightwinger last week, just looks like straight up up racist tinged alarmism - he's a proper wrong un', and the direction of his future political trajectory looks nailed on - good riddance .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom