Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Uncle was fairly high up in the Transport and General Workers Union. Father was a Labour man: shipyards in Jarrow. Laid off while I was a kid (dole family for a few years) so we had to move South, where, in the heart of Tory country, I became politically aware at a young age. Lost interest in Blairite Labour and was happy Ed Milliband put the power to choose the Labour leader in the hands of the members. Whether he intended everything to follow, I doubt, but here we are. Cheers Fozzie. Thanks for showing an interest. My apologies for the snarkiness.

Uncle was fairly high up in the Transport and General Workers Union. Father was a Labour man: shipyards in Jarrow. Laid off while I was a kid (dole family for a few years) so we had to move South, where, in the heart of Tory country, I became politically aware at a young age. Lost interest in Blairite Labour and was happy Ed Milliband put the power to choose the Labour leader in the hands of the members. Whether he intended everything to follow, I doubt, but here we are. Cheers Fozzie. Thanks for showing an interest. My apologies for the snarkiness.

All good, Mikey and apologies in return.

That's what's wrong with this site lately, people reposting what some cunt said on Twitter. For fuck's sake have an opinion of your own use words stop reposting gifs.

Danny DeVito. Jesus. I thought he was dead.

No, that's NOT "it".
Yes, you're "pro-Corbyn", but the politics behind your support are the worst sort of mealy-mouthed liberalism.

Can you quote me to back that up. or is it more a case of
?
url

Some local Tory councillor who now will no doubt get fired. It's not exactly Watergate, is it?
Plus it comes out every few years. It's old old old. Labour will/would probably be wary of opening that door as well given the probably past experience of some of its members - far more than the tories in all likelihood.

That's what's wrong with this site lately, people reposting what some cunt said on Twitter. For fuck's sake have an opinion of your own use words stop reposting gifs.

Danny DeVito. Jesus. I thought he was dead.
he was in arnies second funniest film, so I have some time for him

Back
Top Bottom