Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

What point are you trying to make here? Is it the one this person is making that the Syrian and Russian regimes should not be "vilified" by anyone? Something else? Then spell it out. Actually say what you mean.

I would strongly urge fellow forum members to take the 18 minutes it takes to watch this courageous woman speak at the Canadian Press Conference at the UN.

To anyone - to any ongoing debate/discussion on here. Nor is not saying what your point is, Will you do that now?

Are you sure you weren't at the loons meeting with beeley and gosling at the palestine embassy in bristol?

No loons meeting. No protocols of whatever, no lizard shapeshifters.

Here are a few points about Peter Tatchell's recent actions.

When he confronted Corbyn, Jeremy answered

“Emily Thornberry, on our behalf, during Foreign Office questions and on many other occasions, has made it absolutely clear that we do think there should be aid given to the people in Aleppo; we do think the bombing should end; we do think there should be a ceasefire; we do think there should be a political solution; we do think the war should end in Syria. We are absolutely supporting the people.”

WATCH: Jeremy Corbyn human rights speech disrupted by Syria protesters

So, really Mr. Tatchell was either misinformed or was acting in something other than the interests of the Syrian people. If he were, why not protest in front of Teresa May?

My second point is that the version of events delivered to us by the BBC and the rest of the media is highly distorted, according the video of Eva Bartlet who recently returned from Syria. Worth watching, whether you would like people to ignore it or not.

My third point is that your claim that people opposing the bombing of Syria by the UK and US are unwilling to villify or even criticise the actions of Russia and/or Assad, is just a straw man fallacy seeking to create a "with us or against us" dichotomy similar to the ones used in the lead up to the invasion of Iraq.

Besides, talking of loonies after having claimed that Putin somewhow rigged the US election is risible.

Who is this post addressed to? The claims made in it - who are they to? if me, the last one is simply crazy, the one before that is also wrong - plenty of people have condemned both the ruaf groznying of aleppo and any wider boming of syria (a point which you've failed to expand on). Plenty of people around Corbyn and STWC who haven't though. The first one is an example of Thorneberry and, indirectly, corbyn doing the same.

I don't believe I have ever wished death on another poster here or anywhere else. I lost my dad to cancer over a year ago, so I would be especially rreluctant to do so. Anyway, thanks for the smear Pickman, I can see why you don't allow people to view your own full profile. I have no idea who Awesome Wells is.

I don't believe I have ever wished death on another poster here or anywhere else. I lost my dad to cancer over a year ago, so I would be especially rreluctant to do so. Anyway, thanks for the smear Pickman, I can see why you don't allow people to view your own full profile. I have no idea who Awesome Wells is.
Reading and comprehension not your strong suit then.

There's something in the pipeline on Beeley. It's not like any real digging was required. Bartlett is co-founder of the pro-Assad group Syria Solidarity Movement which is top heavy with the sort of oddballs that boast about having articles published on conspiraloon sites like globalresearch. Even after one of his MPs has been murdered, Corbyn has been content to allow these freaks to set the tone of discussion on Syria.

What has Thomas Mair got to do with not wishing to bomb Syria?
What do you think 'bombing syria' is - you're parroting propaganda put out by people who are bombing syria - to the tune of near half million dead and millions of refugees.

Go back to your smear on SSUK- start from there. Reply to the posts that followed that.

Last edited:
Are you able to provide direct evidence that Thomas Mair's motive for the murder of Jo Cox was her position on the UK policy regarding military intervention on Syria?

Or are you cynically using her death at the hands of a rightwing extremist in order to support your hawkish foreign policy position.

Let's not forget that you claimed on this thread that "Putin got trump elected by hacking the voting software and changing the votes".

Are you able to provide direct evidence that Thomas Mair's motive for the murder of Jo Cox was her position on the UK policy regarding military intervention on Syria?

Or are you cynically using her death at the hands of a rightwing extremist in order to support your hawkish foreign policy position.

Let's not forget that you claimed on this thread that "Putin got trump elected by hacking the voting software and changing the votes".
Don't do this wells. Don't. It won't end well.

Back
Top Bottom