Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

The logical end-point of this 'he's not keen enough on war so he's insulting our troops' proposition is that, if he REALLY cared about them, he'd punch each and every one of them in the face without provocation. Like a proper, respectful warmonger.

Interesting fb reaction to a piece on Novara 'Corbyn must condemn Assad':

I don't know the particular Syrian activists the article is talking about, but the idea of Corbyn putting some distance between himself and the kneejerk 'anti-imperialist' left positions on Syria seems fair enough. Comments go a bit mental :D

Edit: can't seem to link to the fb post - it automatically substitutes the story. I'm sure you can all find it on fb anyway.

According to the Huffington Post he was talking to WW2 veteran:

The 92-year-old told the newspaper he had known the Islington North MP for 30 years, and that Corbyn takes the memorial “very seriously”.

He said: “From what I can make of it they have taken some photographs of him walking along and you can make what you like of that. It’s absolute nonsense.”
Both the Mail and the Sun have pulled their articles which used the 'dancing photos'.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

According to the Huffington Post he was talking to WW2 veteran:

The 92-year-old told the newspaper he had known the Islington North MP for 30 years, and that Corbyn takes the memorial “very seriously”.

He said: “From what I can make of it they have taken some photographs of him walking along and you can make what you like of that. It’s absolute nonsense.”
Both the Mail and the Sun have pulled their articles which used the 'dancing photos'.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Aye, I got that much, but I don't think he walks like that normally :hmm:

I don't think it's suspicious or disrespectful or 'owt, just an odd body motion.

Isn't it just an animated conversation which you might have with someone you've know for 30 years? Either that or he was practicing his moves for the Stop the War karaoke night; he does a mean

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

More musical news!

That's Robb Johnson (who was my daughter's reception teacher, btw - he's a lovely man).
He also performed at the concert for Corbyn put on at the Brighton Dome, which I paid for my son and his mate to go to.
I had a Momentum email about a 'flash mob' event ( :oops: ) last week which was something to do with this (not my cup of tea :D and my son had a college app. so didn't make it).

That's Robb Johnson (who was my daughter's reception teacher, btw - he's a lovely man).
He also performed at the concert for Corbyn put on at the Brighton Dome, which I paid for my son and his mate to go to.
I had a Momentum email about a 'flash mob' event ( :oops: ) last week which was something to do with this (not my cup of tea :D and my son had a college app. so didn't make it).
It's horrifying. He should be horse whipped.

Back
Top Bottom