Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

they must have some strategies prepared surely, Smith was never going to win, this was obvious weeks ago
Given the strategy (such as it was when Corbyn didn't throw the towel in initially as expected) involved Aargh then Smith, I think your expectations are way too high.

Couldn't even organise a coup properly ffs. :rolleyes:

Given the strategy (such as it was when Corbyn didn't throw the towel in initially as expected) involved Aargh then Smith, I think you're expectations are way too high.

Couldn't even organise a coup properly ffs. :rolleyes:
Ah Aargh. I'd forgotten her. As I shall soon enough with Smith. Owen Jones can go back to not being mistaken for some other bloke all the time.

Might be the wrong day to start a moan about corbyn, but the question should be 'right, you've just had a third of a million votes, what are your plans? What are you going to persuade those people to actually do? How will local parties engage with working class communities?'

I'm guessing the GMB coming out against Corbyn didn't have a significant effect on the votes of its members. Corbyn supporters more motivated to turn out.
My dad's a GMB shop steward and he's convinced that ballot to back Smith was bollocks

so what was the fucking point in all that

:hmm:
mistakes_were_made.jpeg

Ah Aargh. I'd forgotten her. As I shall soon enough with Smith. Owen Jones can go back to not being mistaken for some other bloke all the time.

Don't! In twenty years time, the answer "Owen Smith" will win you at least a cheese (or whatever is your chosen name for it) in Trivial Pursuit, mark my words.

"... since working for you I've enhanced by CV by slaughtering the ferocious Aaargh and then came within a mere 24 points of bringing down the Wild Corbyn. I feel this skillset will enhance greatly your campaign to sell defective heart valves and cover up the gastrointestinal bleeding caused by Feldene"

Back
Top Bottom