Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

I think it's brilliant. I love a bit of infiltration. I joined U75 all that time ago just because some BNP numpty got caught 'infiltrating' my uni student union and there was a thread about it on here.

And much like that, this little episode seems a lot less Our Man In Havana and a lot more like, well, getting hold of a Sainsburys uniform and stacking shelves for free.

Is that right?
Is that right?
So was it David Preston or Ronnie Newman who allowed this program to be leaked to political mates before being shown?
Good - now we have the editor of the program and the production company allowing it to be leaked before broadcast. Thanks.
And you're the one whose just dropped your mate in it.
A cross between Hercule Poirot and a grass?

He's the QC who advised Labour that Corbyn shouldn't be on the ballot automatically.

A fine piece of balanced reporting :thumbs:

If twitter is to be believed, he's also brother-in-law to a certain A. Campbell.
Same surname certainly - Gavin Millar and Fiona Millar.

edit: confirmed in this (in which he defends the vile Phil Woolas - seems to make a good few quid from the labour party). BBC - North by North West: Election Court prepares to hear the case against Phil Woolas MP

Because you didn't answer.

Good - now we have the editor of the program and the production company allowing it to be leaked before broadcast. Thanks.

Well its not like it's a legal document or anything .......and don't all programmes put it out there to some extent (critics, press) to drum up some cheap publicity before mass release ?

How's this for complete fuckwittery? The phrase "cutting one's nose off to spite one's face" springs to mind.
Labour loses its majority on Bristol City Council after 'purge' of Corbyn supporters
Yep, it really comes to something when the prospect of having a mildly social democratic party leadership appals you so much you are willing to kill the party. There's clearly no strategy at all from the right(s) within the party. Other than trying to get back to some kind of electoral college it's just a case of expel everyone to do with Corbyn, make increasingly shrill announcements about never seeing another Labour Government in your lifetime etc. Suppose when there's nothing you could plausibly say about policy or rebuilding working class support that's all you've got left. It's a vicious vacuum.

make increasingly shrill announcements about never seeing another Labour Government in your lifetime etc.
Perhaps the people who say this could make it true by doing "the decent thing".

I have now ensured I will never ever get a vote in a Labour leadership contest

Perhaps the people who say this could make it true by doing "the decent thing".

I have now ensured I will never ever get a vote in a Labour leadership contest
I was thinking along similar lines when Kinnock Senior made his 'never see another Labour Government in my lifetime'. His death appears seems to be a necessary condition.

'Make it so'

picard-5.gif

Back
Top Bottom