Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

It's the specific uni + access to (oxbridge journo) Guardian (on numerous occasions now) + work experience at the house of commons. Oddly enough though, that person seems the most grounded of the lot in that piece - and i've read some good things by/about her this morning.

1av8uj.jpg

Yeah, it was the Goldsmiths politics alumni (seems to be a lot of them about in this world - at least two in this article alone) doing work experience at the HoC complaining about someone else being in a bubble.

That Goldsmiths - the British home of screeching identarianism - seems to be providing so many of the spokespeople for Momentum gives me some cause for concern, must say...

Lots of workshops based on intersectionalism at the World Transformed Event

So I had a weird experience the other day.

Got a call from a posh bloke who was jabbering like he was coked to the eyeballs, said he represented the Corbyn campaign, wanting to know how I'd voted. I told him I thought it was a secret ballot and he said 'well yes, it is, I expect you voted for Owen Smith'

Then he gibbered at me about far-left grouplets most of whom I'd not heard of, even on here, and about why he was a 'Corbynista' despite being a private landlord, until I politely asked him to go away and stop bothering me.

Got a call from a posh bloke who was jabbering like he was coked to the eyeballs, said he represented the Corbyn campaign, wanting to know how I'd voted. I told him I thought it was a secret ballot and he said 'well yes, it is, I expect you voted for Owen Smith'

Then he gibbered at me about far-left grouplets most of whom I'd not heard of, even on here, and about why he was a 'Corbynista' despite being a private landlord, until I politely asked him to go away and stop bothering me.
The not much missed maurice picarda i expect.

Can you prove this happened btw? I'm not doubting you at all Bernie, but can you prove it?

I asked where my vote was again today (deadline Wednesday) and got an automatic reply:

Don’t worry if it is several days before you hear from us, we will get to your email, it will not affect your eligibility to vote and you do not need to follow this up.

:facepalm:

What side do you think he was on? Confused. Perhaps he was calling from C4 ahead of tonight's Dispatches?

There's a write-up here, including some footage.

It doesn't seem to me to be anything too earth-shattering, but maybe C4 has embargoed the really juicy stuff and it will only be shown when the programme goes to air
Or maybe Reiabuzz is making shit up they don't know about. Given their past efforts this is odds on.

Yes, 'they' have seen it. No, nothing groundbreaking - nothing that wasn't previously known about Corbyn and momentum anyway. TBH, pointless wasting resources on it.

huff article has insinuations of misuse of funds. Nothing over momentum hating all jewish people though, perhaps they forgot that one

Back
Top Bottom