Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

CodDgybWIAATTNW.jpg

The one in the red looks like they're getting ready to make a rude gesture with their left hand.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

The bloke on the right is Marvel cinematic universe Loki, busy making mischief.

I think the bloke in the middle just missed being in a 90s boy band. Born 20 years too late. :(

the minute I realised smith was truly doomed was when he could only gather such a meagre crowd on a hot day in a park withe free beer and burgers on offer. Not even free bbq and alcohol could get the crowds. I bet most just scored the free eats and fucked off

the minute I realised smith was truly doomed was when he could only gather such a meagre crowd on a hot day in a park withe free beer and burgers on offer. Not even free bbq and alcohol could get the crowds. I bet most just scored the free eats and fucked off

For me it was when he pretended not to know what coffee was because he thought that would make him seem working-class, the man is a genuine idiot.

Thornberry made a complete tool of herself on Sky News earlier today.

She couldn't name the French foreign minister or the South Korean president (and just to double down she couldn't name the latter's gender either) so accused Dermot Murnaghan of sexism.

Both France and South Korea have been major focal points of foreign affairs in recent weeks, as have the former's foreign minister and the latter's president.

Thornberry is Corbyn's choice as shadow foreign secretary.

Emily Thornberry accuses Sky presenter Murnaghan of sexism

Such gaffes never stopped the Tories, why should they harm Labour's chances?

Such gaffes never stopped the Tories, why should they harm Labour's chances?

Her Tory counterpart is the ..cunt..who referred to African children as " picanninies " while claiming their parents had " watermelon smiles " . And wrote about the Turkish president fucking a goat. And that's just off the top of my head.

Unless she goes full Griffin she's streets ahead of that lowlife

Her Tory counterpart is the ..cunt..who referred to African children as " picanninies " while claiming their parents had " watermelon smiles " . And wrote about the Turkish president fucking a goat. And that's just off the top of my head.

Unless she goes full Griffin she's streets ahead of that lowlife

And where is the opposition who is pointing all this stuff out?

If they are such a mess and if there are so many political open goals available to the Corbynistas, why are they apparently incapable of landing a single blow against the Tories. Not one.

And where is the opposition who is pointing all this stuff out?

If they are such a mess and if there are so many political open goals available to the Corbynistas, why are they apparently incapable of landing a single blow against the Tories. Not one.
Can't fight a war on two* fronts. Kill off Smith first, then go for the Tories.

*three if you include the media.

backed em down over tax credits cuts. Full academisation not going ahead. Can we credit those to the labour party though, or vocal opposition from non parliamentary sources?

How would you know if they had? Would it be reported in the so-called mainstream media?

"So-called mainstream media"

Is this story just a media confection which does not reflect at all upon the shadow cabinet's competence under Corbyn?

I think the especially excruciating bits are (i) where she plays the sexism card to simply mask her incompetence and then (ii) threatens to basically "take this outside" when she gets really frustrated at Murnaghan pointing out her incompetence.

If you took the hacks, curious corbyn supporters & park drinkers out of the crowd it would be even more hilarious.

Watching his piss-poor performance on Question Time at every moment I was expecting him to throw in the towel live on air.He was that bad and he clearly is that unloved.If he has any friends they should tell him.

So what do you reckon the result of the vote will be?

I'm hoping for just over 70% for Corbyn leaving OS on twentysomething percent. That would be a fair spanking.

I guess the vote has been rigged enough for that to be a possibility.

So what do you reckon the result of the vote will be?

I'm hoping for just over 70% for Corbyn leaving OS on twentysomething percent. That would be a fair spanking.

I guess the vote has been rigged enough for that to be a possibility.
I would like to be able to say he will definitely bow out some time this week but I guess he may soldier on to just the sort of spanking you predict.Its awful.

so long as it is what the people on the olden days called a drubbing I shall be satisfied. I thinks nakedly becoming clear if it wasn't before 'we own the machine, you have the mandate'

I would like to be able to say he will definitely bow out some time this week but I guess he may soldier on to just the sort of spanking you predict.Its awful.

at this point he has to go over the top and face the machine guns of utter failure. Aargh bowed out early enough to retain some dignity. Smith has left it to late for that.

The worst thing for Smith is, even if he wins (lol), can you imagine the outcry? He literally would not be allowed to lead. No one would believe it was possible without vote rigging on a vast scale.

nah it won't happen. Owen Smith winning. Who wishes to lay a fiver with me. I'll honour it but only one person. I'm not exactly made of fivers

|I'm looking forward to the aftermath. Maybe we will get proper debates going about how to do things better, and say goodbye to the privilaged children.

Back
Top Bottom