Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Haven't really kept up with the Corbyn Diaries in the past few days, but I can only assume he was caught in bed with the Byker Grove lads? That's what I understand from reading the last page of this thread at least.

Haven't really kept up with the Corbyn Diaries in the past few days, but I can only assume he was caught in bed with the Byker Grove lads? That's what I understand from reading the last page of this thread at least.
World's worst threesome.

"Saucy eh" must be HP.
Odd that. I'm a computer nerd. Compaq took over DEC, then HP took over Compaq. Sucked the juice out of some nice computers (if you are into that kind of thing).

I think of them as Anton DEC. Sod HP.

Odd that. I'm a computer nerd. Compaq took over DEC, then HP took over Compaq. Sucked the juice out of some nice computers (if you are into that kind of thing).

I think of them as Anton DEC. Sod HP.
I wouldn't know one arse end of a computer from an I pad:)(the reference/ joke) was 'sauce' HP ....houses of parliament ....sorry:)
My observations and sense of humour are seriously skewed at this time of night due to circumstances, apologies:)

Does Corbyn actually understand how Politics works? Latest row is him not saying yes to backing military intervention if Russia invaded a NATO member.
It is one thing to oppose stupid wars ,being seen as happy with appeasement is political suicide IMHO.

Does Corbyn actually understand how Politics works? Latest row is him not saying yes to backing military intervention if Russia invaded a NATO member.
It is one thing to oppose stupid wars ,being seen as happy with appeasement is political suicide IMHO.
Yes let's have a big fuck off war if that's the price of entry into number 10

Everyone already knows the answer he would give to that question, so it leaves him in a difficult bind: say yes, and be accused of being insincere, or say no (or, as I expect actually happened, refuse to give a yes/no answer) and be accused of appeasement. Both ways he loses, but at least this way he keeps his rep for being straight.

Yes let's have a big fuck off war if that's the price of entry into number 10
Appeasement has stopped so many wars, hasn't it?

Everyone already knows the answer he would give to that question, so it leaves him in a difficult bind: say yes, and be accused of being insincere, or say no (or, as I expect actually happened, refuse to give a yes/no answer) and be accused of appeasement. Both ways he loses, but at least this way he keeps his rep for being straight.
I guess you are right. I'd rather he didn't lose ,because of stupid things like this. Russia isn't going to invade the Baltics.

You would happily go to war with Russia? Sorry, you would happily send other people to go to war with Russia while you relaxed at home? You honestly think that would be a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom