Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

The entire Exodus Collective are 'divs' for wantin some control over the parties they organise. I'm a 'div' for not finding the lazy, uninspired and laboured dribbles of newsthump tickling. Who else is a 'div'?

Leviticus are divs for still pretending they have something that the original Exodus crew had. Exodus were never divs, just arseholes.

hth.

Rolling up to Beautiful Days every 12 months with a ropey rig and dated vinyl equates to good community work.

And you wonder why I think you're a div.

You're ignorant (willfully?) of the work the old crew still do in and around Luton.

Just cos you got turned over for taking liberties 20 years ago. Dry your fucking eyes.

You're ignorant (willfully?) of the work the old crew still do in and around Luton.

Just cos you got turned over for taking liberties 20 years ago. Dry your fucking eyes.

You're such a fucking loser. I never got turned over, as stated on the thread that you are such a div you can't seem to read. But feel free to carry on making stuff up if it makes you feel better about your yourself :)

You're such a fucking loser. I never got turned over, as stated on the thread that you are such a div you can't seem to read. But feel free to carry on making stuff up if it makes you feel better about your yourself :)

Sorry 'a mate' def not you. Pray tell what great stuff you do that gives you the right to deride the efforts of that crew?

Can we have an official calming voice? That way less people get branded appologist. If there are serious personal issues being acted out, I didn't know wht I was getting into.

Serious stuff by all means, but big Jez does have a point.

Back
Top Bottom