Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

These are the reasons we don't need splitters when we all agree.

If Trump starts his own militia (for instance) those days could come back.

Truly shocking, people should sue him.

Quite like how he anticipates Corbyn fans will accuse him of making false accusations

If you are like me, a Jewish donor to Labour, you are smeared as a Blairite conspirator, plotting to falsely use the accusation of anti-Semitism to damage the Left.
But then...

To me, respect for the rule of law is fundamental to a democracy. Once political parties believe they are above the law it ends with all opposition silenced, whether it is my grandparents in Dachau, or the Left in Erdogan’s Turkey rounded up and held uncharged in prison.

The courts decided that the rules as they stand allowed it. This decision advantaged Corbyn and his Sturm Abteilung (stormtroopers), but on Friday afternoon the Appeal Court handed down a big decision for British democracy.

That's really quite impressive. :facepalm:

Quite like how he anticipates Corbyn fans will accuse him of making false accusations

But then...

That's really quite impressive. :facepalm:

If you are like me, a Jewish donor to Labour, you are smeared as a Blairite conspirator, plotting to falsely use the accusation of anti-Semitism to damage the Left.
For all his protests, many Jews are lining up to condemn him. I'm afraid it ain't gonna wash, Mikey my son.

Not sure if Foster is still a member? He's usually referred to as a 'donor', but was certainly a recent candidate. If he is, the 'stormtroopers' thing is every bit as bad as anything Livingstone said. Livingstone was (rightly) suspended, so too should Foster be.

Not sure if Foster is still a member? He's usually referred to as a 'donor', but was certainly a recent candidate. If he is, the 'stormtroopers' thing is every bit as bad as anything Livingstone said. Livingstone was (rightly) suspended, so too should Foster be.
I'm going to have to do some digging. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Tory and UKIP donor too.

A really squalid tactic - 'I know, I'll use the most painful and personal thing that has affected my family and my community - the most dramatic historical event of the last Century - to try and win some bald men and combs internal political battle'. Fucking hell, it's like using a parents cancer to try and stop somebody getting on the committee at the bowls club. What a cunt.

Ken shouldn't have been suspended. He may be a gobshite, you may not like him, but he isn't any kind of racist.

Ken shouldn't have been suspended. He may be a gobshite, you may not like him, but he isn't any kind of racist.
Didn't say he was a racist, just that like Foster he was being stupid and coming out with offensive stuff to play political games. I said he was rightly suspended, but that was pretty much along the lines of him just being a prick. To be honest though I don't really care if he was suspened, it's not my party. My point was ultimately that whatever Livingstone's offence, Foster trumped it. As well as the Godwin's aspect to it, it's the utter stupidity of calling Corbyn followers stormtroopers. To my mind, Corbyn's fans can be a bit embarrassing and uncritical, but they are not in the same universe as, say, Trump followers, some of whom would probably kill on the orders of their leader. Most Corbynistas wouldn't know one of a brick from the other.

81393134.jpg

Let’s remember when Hitler won his election in 1932, his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism – this before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews.

KL was an arse. I prefer to see him on the telly than that Owen whathisname.

I'll take the piss out of anyone; I will out of JC too.

I did roll my eyes in a potentially offensive way when Ken let that out of his mouth.

In contrast I offer you what our government has been up to recently, and I know which I'm more bothered by.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02628/tory-van-620_2628143b.jpg
Why the 'in contrast' sentence? Should Home Office racism in some way qualify our attitude towards what Livingstone said?

Why the 'in contrast' sentence? Should Home Office racism in some way qualify our attitude towards what Livingstone said?
Ken was a gobshite,as he often is.

He didn't say anything evil, and I want him with us more than the board of deputies if the fash get active again.

Ken was a gobshite,as he often is.

He didn't say anything evil, and I want him with us more than the board of deputies if the fash get active again.
I think you're destroying your own we're all comrades spiel. I'm no comrade of someone who takes money from the sun (post Hillsborough at that) and the gay-hangig iranian union persecuting regime, calls on people to cross RMT picket lines and jew-baits. You might be.

I think you're destroying your own we're all comrades spiel. I'm no comrade of someone who takes money from the sun (post Hillsborough at that) and the gay-hangig iranian union persecuting regime, calls on people to cross RMT picket lines and jew-baits. You might be.
Are you actually a member of the security forces?

Have you seen that toerag John McTernan's twitter profile picture?

The snide fucker, especially after his article in the telegraph proposing smashing the rail unions.

Back
Top Bottom