Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

I'm appreciate this is about 6 years and thousands of posts too late, but I've only just found this ( there is a fair amount of talk about JC )

I'm appreciate this is about 6 years and thousands of posts too late, but I've only just found this ( there is a fair amount of talk about JC )

Jess really is an absolute joke. She knows full well that Mogg voted for all the conditions she complains about in parliament. Imagine having that fraudulent loser as your mp

Can you believe this shit? People are struggling to get by and are facing further austerity and Jeremy Corbyn (a politician and once leader of a political party, a member of the bourgeoisie) expects ordinary people to pay his legal costs. He can fuck right off. No way is he getting a penny from me. I'd much rather give my money to someone who actually needs it and haven't made a shit ton of money already and doesn't have wealthy pals. Fuck Jeremy Corbyn. No doubt certain people on here will now wish to donate their money to this pathetic scam, as many left liberal cretins have already done.

Screenshot (18).png

Last edited:
Can you believe this shit? People are struggling to get by and are facing further austerity and Jeremy Corbyn (a politician and once leader of a political party, a member of the bourgeoisie) expects ordinary people to pay his legal costs. He can fuck right off. No way is he getting a penny from me. I'd much rather give the money to someone who actually needs it and doesn't have wealthy pals. Fuck Jeremy Corbyn. No doubt certain people on here will now wish to donate their money to this pathetic scam, as many left liberal cretins have already done.

View attachment 350167
Hang on, is it ordinary people paying his legal costs or liberal cretins? Can't figure out which from your post.

Either way, if people want to give money to this, let them, as I give zero shits.

Can you believe this shit? People are struggling to get by and are facing further austerity and Jeremy Corbyn (a politician and once leader of a political party, a member of the bourgeoisie) expects ordinary people to pay his legal costs. He can fuck right off. No way is he getting a penny from me. I'd much rather give the money to someone who actually needs it and doesn't have wealthy pals. Fuck Jeremy Corbyn. No doubt certain people on here will now wish to donate their money to this pathetic scam, as many left liberal cretins have already done.

View attachment 350167
So freedom in your society is to ban people freely giving money to others?

He probably doesn't need the money. I suspect that isnt' the point; it's an example of solidarity. Perhaps not as essential as giving to a foodbank. But in no way does this seem like a scam at all.

This says more about you than Jeremy. I doubt he even had anything to do with it, and all you're doing is reinforcing capitalist narratives about the guy as IIRC this happened before, with the Ben Bradly thing.

So freedom in your society is to ban people freely giving money to others?

He probably doesn't need the money. I suspect that isnt' the point; it's an example of solidarity. Perhaps not as essential as giving to a foodbank. But in no way does this seem like a scam at all.

This says more about you than Jeremy. I doubt he even had anything to do with it, and all you're doing is reinforcing capitalist narratives about the guy as IIRC this happened before, with the Ben Bradly thing.
He doesn't need the money, it would be better going elsewhere to working class people who need it. He's a bourgeois politician leech. And if its someone else doing it on his behalf thats still shit and says much about Corbinista types.

He doesn't need the money, it would be better going elsewhere to working class people who need it. He's a bourgeois politician leech. And if its someone else doing it on his behalf thats still shit and says much about Corbinista types.
I think you're completely missing the point. People are free to make this transaction if they choose, why do you object to allowing that?

What it actually says about 'corbynistas' is that they have some loyalty and compassion. All you are doing is the right wing medias job for them, and I'd be more interested in finding out why.

Did Jeremy set this up himself? Is he efven aware of it? If so do you have evidence of him endorsing it or asking for support?

Back
Top Bottom