Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

JD Vance's time is up

One might suggest his VP choice is "locked in" and it's too late. But when has that ever stopped Trump doing what he wants? And, more worryingly, when has the legal system been able to apply any punishment for falling foul of laws? It does seem that somehow he can appeal everything up to the SC and they'll just let him off. This coming election is going to be an absolute shitshow.

It’s all about attacking Harris. They could have found many attack lines but this is low. All those MAGA’S who can’t have children and been heartbroken because of it will still cheer this creep and vote for Trump. It’s a mystery.

They just do not care, it's a fucking cult, Jonestown style. When they are shown black is actually white they just say it's black and carry on, just plain weird.

I suppose it takes all sorts to make a world and all that, but I'm still kind of fascinated by the idea of a potential Trump voter being put off because his vice-presidential pick was too controversial and offensive.

Pretty much. If you're not already offended, then Vance is the equivalent of a fly buzzing around somewhere in the background. Mildly irritating but of no real consequence.

One might suggest his VP choice is "locked in" and it's too late. But when has that ever stopped Trump doing what he wants? And, more worryingly, when has the legal system been able to apply any punishment for falling foul of laws? It does seem that somehow he can appeal everything up to the SC and they'll just let him off. This coming election is going to be an absolute shitshow.

I read somewhere (an American with a legal eye on things) that the only way he can drop him for another VP at this stage is if he dies or is stricken down with an illness/injury that prevents him from being able to fulfil his VP duties.

I don't know it's that's the case or not but obviously there's no way that trump would ever dream of bringing about either of those scenarios, should his right-hand man become a milestone around his big fat orange neck.

No way. Absolutely not. Yep.

Last edited:
I read somewhere (an American with a legal eye on things) that the only way he can drop him for another VP at this stage is if he dies or is stricken down with an illness/injury that prevents him from being able to fulfil his VP duties.

I don't know it's that's the case or not but obviously there's no way that trump would ever dream of bringing about either of those scenarios, should his right-hand man become a milestone around his big fat orange neck.

No way. Absolutely not. Yep.

This is well conspiraloony.

And it's millstone, not milestone, you can wear a millstone round yer neck cos it has a hole in it, you can't wear a milestone, maybe as a pendant, I guess. Frau Bahn makes the same mistake and it's become a pet peeve.

Reactions: tim

the covention's been held and he was nominated so that may be right. (the democrats' convention hasn't been held which is why harris was able to step in as candidate. she herself was approved these past days and she has to pick her veep before aug. 19th.)

the covention's been held and he was nominated so that may be right. (the democrats' convention hasn't been held which is why harris was able to step in as candidate. she herself was approved these past days and she has to pick her veep before aug. 19th.)

quite sure the can just step down as well to trigger another selection process

I heard a talking head on one of the American news channels (Might have been MSNBC or CNN) that technically the orange turd has until the Iowa Ballot (or whichever state is first) is locked in (gone to print) to switch VP's. That's sometime in late August or early September... it's not good form to switch after the convention but there's no rule against it, it's just the traditional norm to stick with your pick. As we all know, trump does like to fuck with the norm...

Back
Top Bottom