Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

It's Sunday and Lover's Rock is sacred!!!

Sorry I'm a day late, i saw this thread yesterday and thought yes, Sunday is Lovers Rock day, or Revival/Studio One day. I was far too rushed yesterday to cook so Ive done a Sunday type dinner today while listening to these great tunes. Theres a proper Sunday feel about the place which will no doubt be shattered when the kids storm in about ten minutes from now.
Hope to be around next Sunday and will try and put a few oldies on, push the settee back and dance the afternoon away.

Sorry I'm a day late, i saw this thread yesterday and thought yes, Sunday is Lovers Rock day, or Revival/Studio One day. I was far too rushed yesterday to cook so Ive done a Sunday type dinner today while listening to these great tunes. Theres a proper Sunday feel about the place which will no doubt be shattered when the kids storm in about ten minutes from now.
Hope to be around next Sunday and will try and put a few oldies on, push the settee back and dance the afternoon away.

Nice one, :cool: I will also bump this thread next Sunday as there's loads more to add. Glad you are enjoying the music and look forward to your additions! :)

That's the spirit!

Back in the day...there was a radio show on Beacon Radio (i think) up in The Midlands that played Lovers Rock on a Sunday afternoon, this was a regular on that show

Back
Top Bottom