Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Left Wing more truthful than the Right Wing, and if so, why?

Children are still kidnapped today and people sold into servitude even in 2024 in China. For someone living in China And married to a Chinese woman you have an incredibly naive image of communist China.

Life expectancy didn't improve under Communism under Chairman Mao, people were dropping dead like flies, your hero probably killed more Chinese people than anybody else except Genghis Khan.

Children are still kidnapped today and people sold into servitude even in 2024 in China. For someone living in China And married to a Chinese woman you have an incredibly naive image of communist China.

Life expectancy didn't improve under Communism under German mail people were dropping dead like flies, your hero probably killed more Chinese people than anybody else except Genghis Khan.
I really don't, I have translated numerous texts from the period, including many memoirs of victims of the regime; you're just wrong or lying. Which again, rather scuppers the whole premise of your thread.

Life expectancy didn't improve under Communism under Chairman Mao, people were dropping dead like flies, your hero probably killed more Chinese people than anybody else except Genghis Khan.
To come back on this bit, life expectancy did improve. As I said in my initial post, it's astounding that even with one of the largest policy-induced famines, people dropped dead at notably slower rates than in comparable agrarian nations. Mao's not by hero by any stretch, but I find I can critique the regime he led without resorting to just making shit up.

I really don't, I have translated numerous texts from the period, including many memoirs of victims of the regime; you're just wrong or lying. Which again, rather scuppers the whole premise of your thread.
This is the paradise you proclaim China to be under communism even this is Extremely minor.
I can't believe you promote Chinese Communism.

Back
Top Bottom