Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Stopped clocks.

danny, you liked a post calling me an ethnic nationalist, and over the last decade you've been a bit harsh. I can accept that but you have to understand...as far as I'm concerned you're just a cunt...if the topic is interesting I'll discuss with most people...I'm not here to do your bidding though. Get it?

I thought you were an ethnic nationalist?

Anish Kapoor has helpfully illustrated the divisions with this:

4751.jpg

:hmm:

Anish Kapoor has helpfully illustrated the divisions with this:

4751.jpg

:hmm:
Brexit is not fertile ground for art. A mate of mine, who's a really good poet and writes brilliant angry stuff about his own life – relationship breakdown, problems with his son and the like – sent me his angry brexit poem the other day, and I had to be really tactful in my response. I found something I liked about it to say, but overall it produced an emotional response of meeeh.

Perhaps he is poorly attempting to illustrate the open, festering wound opened up in the country by the Tories. That would benefit from the antibiotics that will no longer be available following Brexit.
Nah it’s the putrid rotting flesh from Lady Neoliberalism refusing point blank to turn for decades. You guys just weren’t seeing it before, because as all nurses and carers know the sore festers for a fair while under the skin before we see evidence of it.
This is why it’s a good idea to reposition regularly.

Consider yer analogy worn oot!

Brexit is not fertile ground for art. A mate of mine, who's a really good poet and writes brilliant angry stuff about his own life – relationship breakdown, problems with his son and the like – sent me his angry brexit poem the other day, and I had to be really tactful in my response. I found something I liked about it to say, but overall it produced an emotional response of meeeh.
That’s not just brexit, it’s really hard to write a political tune that isn’t totally cringeworthy. “This is what you get when you mess with BDS” etc..... I don’t think I’d be able to write one unless I plagiarised Phil Ochs like fuck, it’s just much easier to bleed poetry whilst writing about being dumped by some guy.

That’s not just brexit, it’s really hard to write a political tune that isn’t totally cringeworthy. “This is what you get when you mess with BDS” etc..... I don’t think I’d be able to write one unless I plagiarised Phil Ochs like fuck, it’s just much easier to bleed poetry whilst writing about being dumped by some guy.
It is hard. It's possible, though, with the right amount and kind of anger. I'm still very fond of New Model Army's Falkland's Spirit.

We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz......because,because,because

because he is the only one we must confess
who can sort out all this bloody mess

First attempt.

but what about were on the eve of destruction?

Not really poetry just a little rhyme. Difficult to find word rhyming with cockup.

Wondering what to do when sat in my bedsit
Ah! I know I will vote for brexit

Now it makes me sad
When I am told it is bad

But the EU they can no longer abuse
I have removed their only excuse

If so bad then do it the British way
So we can all be happy and gay

There's no need to be shifty
Just revoke article fifty

Make sure we do it clearly
and apologise sincerly