Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Did you ever get an opinion on those videos you posted without comment and were too busy to discuss? Or has nobody tweeted an opinion for you to have yet?
Oh there was lots of comment...as I recall you made an arse of yourself for demanding some comment on a 27 second video for 3 hours and you hadn't even watched it :)

Whisky...remember? Numpty.

Oh there was lots of comment...as I recall you made an arse of yourself for demanding some comment on a 27 second video for 3 hours and you hadn't even watched it :)

Whisky...remember? Numpty.
You’ll remember me saying that I can’t usually watch videos during the day. I also let you know when I had finally managed to watch it. But you never told us what your point was. You were busy. Though you have found the time to, completely without context, say the word “whisky” a few times.

Will you ever get round to telling us what your point was?

So, DexterTCN , as I have said to numerous people over the years, not just you (for example), please, as a matter of courtesy, provide a brief synopsis of what is in a link or video, and why you think it relevant. We aren’t all in workplaces where we can watch videos. And there may be other reasons videos aren’t convenient.

You were busy back on March 7th, and couldn’t tell me what your views on the clip were, why you posted it, what point you hoped to raise, or how you saw that contributing to the discussion? Maybe you could say a few words on that now?

So, DexterTCN , as I have said to numerous people over the years, not just you (for example), please, as a matter of courtesy, provide a brief synopsis of what is in a link or video, and why you think it relevant. We aren’t all in workplaces where we can watch videos. And there may be other reasons videos aren’t convenient.

You were busy back on March 7th, and couldn’t tell me what your views on the clip were, why you posted it, what point you hoped to raise, or how you saw that contributing to the discussion? Maybe you could say a few words on that now?
Nope.

Didn’t think so.
Stopped clocks.

danny, you liked a post calling me an ethnic nationalist, and over the last decade you've been a bit harsh. I can accept that but you have to understand...as far as I'm concerned you're just a cunt...if the topic is interesting I'll discuss with most people...I'm not here to do your bidding though. Get it?

Stopped clocks.

danny, you liked a post calling me an ethnic nationalist, and over the last decade you've been a bit harsh. I can accept that but you have to understand...as far as I'm concerned you're just a cunt...if the topic is interesting I'll discuss with most people...I'm not here to do your bidding though. Get it?
You didn’t explain to anyone why you’d posted those clips without comment. I know you don’t care for me, but I’m not the only person reading these boards.

Back
Top Bottom