Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Sometimes it's good practice to ask the community what they want when it comes to the fairly trivial matter of merging two near-identical threads.

Similar threads, but with different polls, can they be merged?

The poll on the other thread is somewhat more up to date, with options tailored to the current situation, that thread has also been moving much faster since it was started.

Maybe just lock this one, as it's almost 3 years old, and therefore somewhat out of date?

Similar threads, but with different polls, can they be merged?

The poll on the other thread is somewhat more up to date, with options tailored to the current situation, that thread has also been moving much faster since it was started.

Maybe just lock this one, as it's almost 3 years old, and therefore somewhat out of date?
I need reasons to merge written on the side of a bus first.
Just make up anything.

Even including under eighteens I make it around 26%. How did you arrive at your figure?

My mistake if you look at this post The British People have voted for BREXIT you can see the logic for the minority.

I apologise for any misleading statements.

However it still leaves the fact that the British people did not vote for brexit only a minority did! The strange thing is the government seem to feel that running with a minority vote in a referendum is perfectly ok. To be true to the referendum the government should do nothing as the majority of people who could vote didn't so in being true to the referendum or carrying out the will of the people the government should sit on its arse and do nothing.

My mistake if you look at this post The British People have voted for BREXIT you can see the logic for the minority.

However it still leaves the fact that the British people did not vote for brexit only a minority did! The strange thing is the government seem to feel that running with a minority vote in a referendum is perfectly ok. To be true to the referendum the government should do nothing as the majority of people who could vote didn't so in being true to the referendum or carrying out the will of the people the government should sit on its arse and do nothing.
That link is to figures posted by you that show a majority of people who could vote did. Bizarre way to conduct a debate.

Yes, this is generally how voting works. Unless you live somewhere with compulsory voting. And voting for kids I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom