Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
She's said fuck all. Insists the EU must adapt or come up with something that suits the UK better.

No deal here we come.

Lectern's out in Downing St. for a May statement in 25m. BBC cameras only. Anyone taking bets? Chequers blinkers on? No Deal? GE?
blazing_saddles_hostage.jpg

A defiant Mrs May added: "I will not overturn the result of the referendum nor will I break up my country."

...OK great, but how exactly is that gonna work? Because no deal will cost you Scotland and quite possibly Northern Ireland and the only deal currently on the table is, um, no deal.

Maybe she's priming us for accepting whatever deal the EU offers however galling to the brexiteers or just plain crap for everyone. More likely she's just completely delusional.

A defiant Mrs May added: "I will not overturn the result of the referendum nor will I break up my country."

...OK great, but how exactly is that gonna work? Because no deal will cost you Scotland and quite possibly Northern Ireland and the only deal currently on the table is, um, no deal.

Maybe she's priming us for accepting whatever deal the EU offers however galling to the brexiteers or just plan crap for everyone. More likely she's just completely delusional.

There's no strategy is there? She makes winnie the pooh look like machiavelli. Its just short term can kicking all the way with her - and yeah - to the point of delusion. Shes like a David Brent - just comes out with whatever crap will get her out of her immediate mess - with no thought to the consequences.
So we've just had a load of bluster cos tory party conference. But there is no way she can go for no deal - the entire political, business, administrative and media establishment will be screaming "NO!" - the pound has already taken a tumble. She will have to fold or resign or both.

Corbyn calling on EU to stop their political games.

"The political games from both the EU and our Government need to end"

Is he just fucking stupid? Can't he see this open goal? Why is he backing up Tory spin?

I'd be interested in seeing the thought behind both of those. They may be possibilities, but neither are automatic consequences, IMO.
And neither are necessarily a bad thing, TBH...
Queen will do her nut.

Cheery picking bits of the UK that have a stronger tie to EU, especially NI which has stronger affinity with Scotland than other bits of the UK, and Sturgeon will be calling for the same deal ...England then doesn't oblige giving indy Scot the boost it needed to get over the line, in the referendum SNP would call claiming situation was now substantially different than when last one was had

Queen will do her nut.

Cheery picking bits of the UK that have a stronger tie to EU, especially NI which has stronger affinity with Scotland than other bits of the UK, and Sturgeon will be calling for the same deal ...England then doesn't oblige giving indy Scot the boost it needed to get over the line, in the referendum SNP would call claiming situation was now substantially different than when last one was had

And then Blighty is encircled! I see what the Hun is up to.

Queen will do her nut.

Not very convincing

Back
Top Bottom