Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
There’s a thing going round the usual social media places where people are pledging to donate every Brexit 50p they get to refugee charities.

Ah, nice touch, unfortunately Lord Adonis is having none of it!

AF6E6C0C-92B7-4EB8-A6EF-C043E6357F92.jpeg

The machinations of the unreconciled?

One thing I was unaware of until just now; Germany constitutionally bans the extradition of German citizens for crimes committed abroad, except to EU states. So from Saturday any German Urbs can nip over here, pull off a heist and leg it back to the fatherland and sit comfortably in the knowledge they are home and dry :thumbs:

Inappropriate Content
Great optimism and well wishes from Laura Huhtasaari.

Britain will triumph outside of the EU’

One thing I was unaware of until just now; Germany constitutionally bans the extradition of German citizens for crimes committed abroad, except to EU states. So from Saturday any German Urbs can nip over here, pull off a heist and leg it back to the fatherland and sit comfortably in the knowledge they are home and dry :thumbs:

Gumtree is gonna be humming with cannibals

Apparently Labour the Greens and Lib Dem’s MEPs voted against the withdrawal agreement meaning if the motion had been lost it would have been no deal

Just so you know: if you keep on posting up videos from far right loons without adding any meaningful comment, you will be warned and then banned if you continue.

And you can take your first warning now.

Just so you know: if you keep on posting up videos from far right loons without adding any meaningful comment, you will be warned and then banned if you continue.

And you can take your first warning now.

With all due respect, you’ve made it pretty clear I’m unwelcome here which is a shame as there’s a lot of good people here I get along with.

I get the message.

With all due respect, you’ve made it pretty clear I’m unwelcome here which is a shame as there’s a lot of good people here I get along with.

I get the message.
The rules are quite explicit about posting up videos with no comment, so I've no idea why you think the rules don't apply to you or why you're being somehow victimised.

The rules are quite explicit about posting up videos with no comment, so I've no idea why you think the rules don't apply to you or why you're being somehow victimised.

My comment accompanying the video:

‘Great optimism and well wishes from Laura Huhtasaari.

Yes, I predicted someone would be along to claim that they don't buy into notion of the nation as an entity. Sometimes I like to pretend I don't. Good way of winding certain people up.

it's only a national embarrassment if you buy into the idea of the nation as an entity, like all germans should be ashamed or something. Weird way of thinking.

If you don't buy into the idea of the nation as an entity you walk away from large chunks tax raising and expenture the impact of mainsteam media all sorts

I think the sense of shame felt by the history is taught in German schools, which was a deliberate policy., understandably I think. Does not mean this generation is accountable for the actions of Grandparents -neither does it mean WW2 Germans weren't individually capable of some noble acts and there was definitely bravery and skills, and its equally true Allie solders did some pretty bad stuff.

But what surprised me during the 100th Anniversery ww1 was finding out that war sin't really t taught in Germany whilst here its pretty much taught how I caused the Second

It’s a positive speech of goodwill to Britain and I hope she’s right about us being a success once out of the EU.

I thought the video was simply something nice to post tbh.

Nothing wrong with wishing the UK good luck but why did you choose her, in particular, given her background?

I think you are far more aware than you let on and like to see how far you can push this kind of thing.

It’s a positive speech of goodwill to Britain and I hope she’s right about us being a success once out of the EU.

I thought the video was simply something nice to post tbh.

It's not nice at all. She's literally Sieg Heiling at the end. Nasty stuff you have rightfully been pulled up on.

But what surprised me during the 100th Anniversery ww1 was finding out that war sin't really t taught in Germany whilst here its pretty much taught how I caused the Second

It was you?! Well, that's a turn up for the books. I mean, I was beginning to wonder whether it may have been someone here but I had my money on other posters tbh.

Back
Top Bottom