Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Iran

from the gaurdian analysis - for anyone wondering how accidental this crash was and who might benefit .... (Supreme leader Ayatollah Khanenei is on his last legs apparently so timing is interesting too)

In recent months Raisi, elected president in 2021 but in practice handpicked by the supreme leader, had been mentioned as a possible successor to Khamenei. His death instead clears a thorny path for Khamenei’s son, Mojtaba Khamenei.
Death of president in helicopter crash comes as Iran already faces huge challenges

So how come the mountain is burning BEFORE the helecopter hit it? Ai has found the troof! :eek: :eek:

This just in from AI News, the mountain was not burning before impact! That was just a lie from Western imperialist fuckpigs with a green agenda. The truth has been updated.crash2.jpg
I think the truth needs more trees, and less crop spraying. Be right back...

there's a cafe in Brighton pushes resistance to the Iranian regime given the UK's history I'd doubt we'd be seen as helpful slightly less evil than the US but not by much:hmm:

Some choice quotes from Iranian socials this morning...

• I think this is the only crash in history where everyone is worried if someone survived.”
  • “Happy World Helicopter Day!”
  • Our TV in Türkiye announced, "Bad news from Iran" — and we all immediately responded, "What, they are alive?"
  • “Big thanks to Russia for making the world’s worst helicopters and to the pilot for being a moron or a hero.”

Back
Top Bottom