Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Inside No 9......

Ha! Funnily enough, CTRL/ALT/ESC was my favourite this season. Although I've never done an escape room in real life and I don't know if I want to.

Theres many things I'd be excited to do with Tim Key.
Lordy. That’s one to be filed under ‘sentences I never thought I’d read’.

I can sympathise with Tim tho. When the next character came into the bogs I did momentarily think ‘blimey, is she going to play every female character?’ before realising my error.

Extremely self-indulgent and really good last episode. It was packed with really fine touches, and as someone said, very much an episode for fans to enjoy. A very nice way to finish the series, suitably bitter-sweet with a layer of farce. I very much like that they set their self-indulgent finale mostly in a gender-neutral loo.

Just watched the first two of season 9. I only got into this show a couple of months back. It is brilliant, but I have skipped a few eps as some of the darker stuff I don't really care for (like season 9 episode 2!)

Just watched the first two of season 9. I only got into this show a couple of months back. It is brilliant, but I have skipped a few eps as some of the darker stuff I don't really care for (like season 9 episode 2!)
FWIW, the rest of the episodes in S9 are nowhere near dark.

I’ve started to rewatch the series, but I will definitely will no revisit one or two of them.

Back
Top Bottom