Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Inside Claridges

i've had tea at the wolsley, twice actually... which seems a bit of a waste. then somewhere glam on marble arch, and another place at the other end of park lane.

Btw, thank you all for your very kind words and comments during this series. Remember, whenever you eat lamb make sure......NO WOOL!!! xxx
That's the best way to eat it, or so I've heard :D

Do you know if there are any plans for a follow up at some point, or is it just going to be the three episodes?

I ate at Gordon Ramsays restaurant a while back. Sadly, didn't get to meet the now legendary @timothylock, but did manage to have a good chat with the very rotund doorman. He hasn't been featured much but he's a lovely bloke. I was a bit pissed and I asked him "So, how do you get a gig like this then mate?" which made him laugh. He ended up pretty much telling me his life story.

I thought the place would be right up its arse but it was actually really relaxed and friendly. Fucking pricey though. The cheapest whisky was £20 for a single.

It was an enjoyable show but what an array of complete and utter cocks. Probably the worst was the lift guy. Sorry, 'Master of the Lift' :D

I enjoyed the show. It's nice to know the traditions or Fawlty Towers is alive and well in a world class hotel :)

I might need a pay rise before I stay there

Back
Top Bottom