Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Inside No 9

Didn't think the third episode was as good as the second, tbh. Still excellent, though. Far better than anything else on telly at the moment.

QueenOfGoths said:
Just watched both back to back and really enjoyed them. Very clever. Thought "Psychoville " was great and this is too

Yes I really liked Psychoville too.

I think this series is brilliant!
I thought episode 2 was not as grabbing but still clever.
The first and third episodes were bloody brilliant.
That signature kind of unsettling that these guys do so well.
Really pleased it's on.

Oh and yeah as someone else said the cast in episode 1 was excellent!

Onket said:
Didn't think the third episode was as good as the second, tbh. Still excellent, though. Far better than anything else on telly at the moment.

See I thought the opposite but that's great.
That they have made something new and interesting and different that appeals to different people in different ways :cool:

I enjoyed that episode.

It feel like something old, maybe tales of the unexpected, or some other 80s tv from my youth. But modern, and without anything similar thats showing these days.

Basically great TV

Excellent final episode i thought, back to the horror aesthetic. I noticed on Twitter there seemed to be some mild disappointment, but for me this one captured the feel of the old classic British compendiums more than any other.

Here's hoping they get a second series

I thought last night's was one of the best, a great mix of tension, humour and horror.

It's been one of the best things on TV recently, and if a second series doesn't get commissioned then there's no justice.

Where did she get a can of Carling in France? Nobody drinks that muck outside of the UK :hmm:

Last edited:
That episode was a bit ordinary really. Jack Whitehall playing a stereotypical hipster twat, ie himself, didn't help matters.

I've been warned by one of my cousin's not to watch ep. 2 as it is so horrible it made her cry. Given this cousin loves Mrs Brown's Boys, I am taking it as a recommendation and have rather high hopes. I will watch later:D

I've been warned by one of my cousin's not to watch ep. 2 as it is so horrible it made her cry. Given this cousin loves Mrs Brown's Boys, I am taking it as a recommendation and have rather high hopes. I will watch later:D
Its not really a comedy episode. But its good.

I have only seen this one episode, having watched it on the strong recommendation of a friend. I have now watched it twice.

I thought it was brilliant. I cried both times I watched it!

Sheridan Smith is fantastic. I have thought so for a while, and this has just reinforced that.

There is no humour that I could detect though - it was very bleak.

I also enjoyed seeing Michele Dotrice, and to see Paul Copley again, too.

I enjoyed it so, so much.

My friend reckons that none of the others, although good, are anything like as good as this episode. In fact, he suggested that I watch the other ones first, as this one will spoil the other ones :)

Back
Top Bottom