Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If You Had To Choose One Member Of Spaced To "Do A Frasier" - Which One Would It Be?

Poll

• Total voters

akirajoel

well read
Mike

A half-hour sitcom following the misadventures of Army Nut Mike Watt (Nick Forst) facing his toughest challenge ever - as a primary school teacher! All his miltary training is put to the test as he has to deal with a class of unruly 8 year old kids and the evil headmistress - Miss Rattcliff! Hilarious consequences ensue.

Brian

A half-hour sitcom starring Mark Heap as the hapless Brian who - thanks to a case of mistaken identity - ends up as a Turner Prize winner! Join in the fun as he stumbles from show to show sending up the outragreous practices of the modern art world whilst discovering whats really important - being true to yourself.

Marsha

A half-hour sitcom dealing with the antics of Marsha Klein (played by Julia Deakin) as she sets up a trendy wine bar with her fourth husband - the womanising Alberto. Chuckle along as Marsha does her best to deal with her crazy extended family whilst at the same time doing her best to keep order over the colourful crew of revolving characters that make up her customers.

Twist

A half-hour sitcom with Katy Carmichael as Twist. As the star of a new reality tv show - a camera crew follow Twist everywhere she goes. The trouble with this is that it can be very hard to live a private life and nobody takes her seriously. Can she overcome these odds to finally realise her dream and start her own fashion label? It's going to be funny finding out!

Tyres

A half-hour sitcom starring Michael Smiley. Tyres is the head of a small, independent courier company - "Speed Heads". But a new, bigger budget company "Mega Deliverers" is putting him out of business. This means that Tyres is going to have to use all of his know-how to keep in the game - even if that means bending the rules a little! The only thing to expect - is the unexpected.

Vulva and Hoover

A half-hour sitcome starring David Williams as Vulva and Paul Kaye as Hoover. Giggle at home as the two stars of contemporay theatre are forced to deal with their most difficult challenge yet - jobs in the real world! Loads of absurdist fun as the deranged twosome try their best to fit into working at a top flight insurance agency. No matter what happens - they're sure to bring the house down!

Gotta be Mike really, but then I'm a bit gay for Nick Frost.. I fucking loved Hyperdrive when a lot of people panned it.

ChrisFilter said:
Gotta be Mike really, but then I'm a bit gay for Nick Frost.. I fucking loved Hyperdrive when a lot of people panned it.

he was shooting kinkyboots less than 20 metres from my old work and i didnt even know :mad:

boohoo said:
Didn't Nick Frost do a programme where he did military stuff?

50,000 volts, or something. You can buy it on dvd. (very cheap!)

I choose Mike. I'd prefer Tim or Daisy, but then, I suppose it would just be Spaced again.

What about Colin? I liked it when he went next door to the scary old lady's house. Imagine a whole series of that....

Back
Top Bottom