Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I million workers come to UK: defacto open borders?

ViolentPanda said:
What makes you think that I implied that, because I didn't, did I? I merely stated that you'd have a limited sample. :)

How large should the sample be then? Is it reasonable to make any assumptions? For example without taking a survey at all, I can arrive at the conclusion that most people do not like having their nipples tweaked.

If it were a matter of pure statistical evidence, then it would be a matter of knowing nothing about how people behave.

Knotted said:
For example without taking a survey at all, I can arrive at the conclusion that most people do not like having their nipples tweaked.
Does that make me weird then?

:oops:

But seriously, most women I know enjoy it.

And most men I know would too - if only it was done right (homophobia also gets in the way IME).

:p

;)

Woof

Jessiedog said:
Does that make me weird then?

:oops:

But seriously, most women I know enjoy it.

And most men I know would too - if only it was done right (homophobia also gets in the way IME).

:p

;)

Woof

I think it depends on the tweak and the social context. Nipples are pretty sensitive. I was just enjoying breaking the internet discussion board taboo against saying 'most people'. That's almost become kinky in its own right.

'Most people'

'Where's your stats?!'

'Most people'

'Where's your stats???!!!!'

'Ooh you love it'

nino_savatte said:
Aye, things don't seem to be getting better (as promised by Blair through his use of that dreadful D:Ream song), they seem to be getting worse. No wonder people are leaving in their numbers for other countries. :( :mad:

god you dope .. why???

durruti02 said:
god you dope .. why???

You're projecting again, durutti. And before you leap in with more of your nonsense, it has fuck all to do with immigration.

16 threads started by you on immigration in the last year...that's an obsession.

Fuckwit.

nino_savatte said:
You're projecting again, durutti. And before you leap in with more of your nonsense, it has fuck all to do with immigration.

16 threads started by you on immigration in the last year...that's an obsession.

Fuckwit.

ditto with other thread ..

the threads are about what nino????;) are the anti immigrant? no!are they anti immigration? no!!

they are about the curent wave of immigation being part of neo liberalism and how that affects the w/c movment ..

maybe you could post all the thread titles so we can judge!!:D :D

durruti02 said:
ditto with other thread ..

the threads are about what nino????;) are the anti immigrant? no!are they anti immigration? no!!

they are about the curent wave of immigation being part of neo liberalism and how that affects the w/c movment ..

maybe you could post all the thread titles so we can judge!!:D :D

Stop lying, durutti. You have used the convenient cover of neo-liberalism to exercise your prejudices. It's that fucking transparent.

No one starts that many threads on immigration unless they are obsessed with the subject or have an ideological axe to grind.

nino_savatte said:
Stop lying, durutti. You have used the convenient cover of neo-liberalism to exercise your prejudices. It's that fucking transparent.

No one starts that many threads on immigration unless they are obsessed with the subject or have an ideological axe to grind.

And how many threads on immigration have you started?:eek:

becky p said:
And how many threads on immigration have you started?:eek:

Precisely....ONE. I have only started one thread on immigration that is titled "Are there too many immigration threads on UK P&P".

You don't bother with wee things like facts, do you?

Your cheap shot has left you with egg on your face. :p :D

Back
Top Bottom