Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Fucking hell.

I'd be tempted to let him go for a free at the end of his current contract which still has 2 years to run. Half a million a week, my eye
Swap deal with a certain, possibly available player, I'll let ypu choose which one, in Jan? Or even at the end of the season for the other one.

I fucking love Jamie Webster. Just seems dead sound, and about amazed about how far he's come (I'll try and find the video of the time he did coke in Chile with the only other scouser for two thousand miles).

Top 5 Quickest players to 100 goals in PL history:

Shearer : 124 Apps (ST)
Kane : 141 Apps (ST)
Aguero : 147 Apps (ST)
Henry : 160 Apps (ST)
Salah : 162 Apps (RW)

Fastest ever winger to do it & join an elite company of strikers.

To the ankle apparently. I had the same. It took me 9 months to get back to something like normal. Still will never walk properly again, but I didn't have the physios I assume Liverpool have. I think Maradona had the same and was playing within 6 months or something.

But he'll be looking at some pretty scary looking bits of metal stuck in there. I'm surprised he was able to applaud the crowd if that's his injury.

Another clean sheet away from home. Match a bit ruined by the injury to Elliot sadly :(

Fabinho MotM for me 👊

Thought Mané played well apart from his finishing. A good performance overall but a couple of lads off form. Should have been 5/6/7 goals for the Red Men really.

90+4 mins: Harvey Elliott has posted an Instagram story in which he gives a thumbs up to camera and says he is already on “the road to recovery”.

That's such a shame, he has definitely forced his way into the first team squad this season :(
Gutting isn’t it. Takes some skill/effort etc. to break into the first team of Liverpool FC, and then to be injured thus, so unfortunate. How many young players, how many young people in whatever sport/field suffer such faith when it looks so promising.

Back
Top Bottom