Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Porto gave Chelsea two tight games last year but don't have a lot of goals in them and have dropped points in the Portuguese League, AC Milan lost to Man Utd in the Europa League in what was hardly a classic . their keeper who was outstanding has gone to PSG. Can't see past Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Klopp on the end of the transfer window:

"Do I expect a busy 4 days for us? Not really to be 100 per cent honest. But you never know."

I think I'd have taken the draw before the game, Chelsea are a very strong team, but you know. 10 men for a full half.
Never mind, good start to the season, three decent fixtures (on paper, not wanting to jinx anything) to come next.

Michael Edwards is expected to step down from his role as Liverpool sporting director, according to a new report

😳

Jurgen Klopp will be awarded the first “German-British #Freundship Award”. The award, established by the British Chamber of Commerce in Germany and the British Embassy, honors the commitment to the “special relationship” between the two countries.

“I actually snapped his finger on him,” Haaland claimed. “I do not know how it happened. He just said ‘f***ing hell, you broke my finger’.

Back
Top Bottom