Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Diogo Jota has more goals vs top six teams last season than Riyad Mahrez has in his City career

And will they fix the new ticketing entry system in time for Burnley!!
Short but good listen this..

Parts of River Irwell, running through Manchester, by the middle of 19th century will little more than streams.
Also, parts of Mersey were also diverted to make small streams to aid the industrial revolution.
In fact, where I grew up in Lancashire, there was also a stream, connected to the Ribble, that was used to drive the water wheel of a mill down the road.

Does anybody know of any other streams?

Same.

Poor Terry Mac. Growing up he was possibly my favourite after Kenny. Always looked like he was having the time of his life.
Yeah. He loved the game and was a great player. I only caught the end of his career but have rewatched a lot of old games.

I will stop spamming twitter, but here's Big Sammy being set on fire, because he's....well...I don't know why but its Big Sammy, so who cares.

Sad the Shaq is leaving :(

He was great when he was great. A tough 11 to break into for any player but I did want to see him play more. Great team player and brilliant attitude despite not getting the minutes on the pitch.

More CL medals than Man Citeh 👊

20210823_184053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom