Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

Having said that Swedish lad was a decent stopper could have done better for the second and third, second especially.

Ah well. There was a moment there when Villa were 2 nil up and we were chucking everything at Wolves that I thought it was ours.

Didn't City have 3 goals in 5 minutes or something mad though? You deserve something after a performance like that. My Stepdad (City) and my Mum (Liverpool) were both crying but for different reasons.

I had proper goosebumps for a bit there.

Saturday should be a cracker. YNWA ✊

Ah well. There was a moment there when Villa were 2 nil up and we were chucking everything at Wolves that I thought it was ours.

Didn't City have 3 goals in 5 minutes or something mad though? You deserve something after a performance like that. My Stepdad (City) and my Mum (Liverpool) were both crying but for different reasons.

I had proper goosebumps for a bit there.

Saturday should be a cracker. YNWA ✊
😍 love it.

Citeh deserved the prem this season. We need to raise it, just a bit, to equal them.

Last edited:
Last 2 posts of Lary O'Drama on Urban.

Liverpool 2 Everton 0

Burnley 3 Everton 2

You only come on Urban when you're Bitter ;)

You're sounding like a Bluenose Pee-wee Herman lately mate, it's not a good look.

I'm not bitter at all: very pleased City did the business & hope Real Madrid can too. Quadruple, you're having a laugh. Also note with interest the insulting manipulation of my name, something which in the past I was criticised for doing. But hey, one rule for the RS....And btw, whoever or whatever you are, you are not and will never be any 'mate' of mine.

I'm fine with Larry turning up to chat desperate shit every time we lose. We'd only see him two or three times a year.
We'd never be out of the blue thread if it was the other way round.

I'm not bitter at all: very pleased City did the business & hope Real Madrid can too. Quadruple, you're having a laugh. Also note with interest the insulting manipulation of my name, something which in the past I was criticised for doing. But hey, one rule for the RS....And btw, whoever or whatever you are, you are not and will never be any 'mate' of mine.
20220523_114513.jpg

It would be a season that would live long in the memory if they got the win (already is though tbf). Quite simply we are good enough to beat anyone. :oldthumbsup:

20220526_162010.jpgI still think about this bloke on a regular basis. I wonder whatever happened to him, and where he is now.

It is 100% my all time favourite football photograph, it totally sums up what that night was like.

Not a Liverpool fan - but wish you all well and hope it's a great spectacle.
Some good banter on here - apart from that Larry chap...
For what it worth below is my All Time Liverpool XI - heavily laden with players of the past.
Could easily have filled it with the current team - would stick with Clemence mind..
How did I not put in Keegan...
Steve Heighway was one of my favourite players as a kid.
Wrote to him and he sent back a lovely letter and signed photo
(Didn't tell him I was a Manchester United supporter..)
I envy your current success, manager and style of play.
But as a football fan I applaud it :thumbs:

Steve Heighway was my fav player too. He’s definitely in the starting 11.

My mates Uncle was Ray Clemence so I met him several times when I was a young lad, I even played kick about with him in mates back garden. He also starts for me before Alisson, as good as he is.

Back
Top Bottom