Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much should I charge for catsitting?

C93E40C5-9BA6-4725-A46B-F4B08C3520CF-4462-0000055CACF1A897.jpg

:D

kitteh's blog said:
The hoomans have gone away, which at least means I get some peace and quiet most of the time. Some other hooman is coming round now and then, but I'm not impressed. He doesn't know my name, he tried singing to me the other day, silly bugger. And today when I was minding my own business under the sofa, he came and took my sodding photograph when I wasn't ready for it. Really. You ought to be able to get better staff than this. I think I'll cough up a hairball somewhere tonight to register my feelings.

:p

:p

kitteh's blog said:
The hoomans have gone away, which at least means I get some peace and quiet most of the time. Some other hooman is coming round now and then, but I'm not impressed. He doesn't know my name, he tried singing to me the other day, silly bugger. And today when I was minding my own business under the sofa, he came and took my sodding photograph when I wasn't ready for it. Really. You ought to be able to get better staff than this. I think I'll cough up a hairball somewhere tonight to register my feelings

CORRECTION: Some other creature is coming round now and then, it's not hooman, not sure WTF it is TBH, some sort of monkey I think, FFS it has ginger hair, I'm so not impressed.

Haven't read the whole thread but I'm being charged £10.50 for Sunday, £14 for BH Mon :eek: and £8.50 for all other days. The woman has a local franchise and unsurprisingly she is going out of business at the end of the month

It did let me stroke it today, but it still won't come out. I guess the fact that it didn't flinch from me and ensconce itself further out of my reach is progress.

Back
Top Bottom