Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much should I charge for catsitting?

First day of cat feeding today. The poor thing is terrified of me and won't come out from under the sofa. It's a beautiful thing but delicate. I've forgotten its name so I've been singing Toff Cat to it.

It has a litter tray.
I think the owners don't want it to be stolen

They've probably got CCTV installed.

If you do that half lotus position thing for 15 minutes singing 'FAWLTY' or whatever the cat's name is, before walking out backwards with a cat tray, let us know when it's posted on Youtube..

So don't smoke weed in the house and get para. Not with the cameras installed.. :hmm:

images

You'll have it eating out of your hands and waiting patiently at the door for you to arrive, in no time...... ;)

Sit down and eye it up sideways through half closed eyes as if you don't like cats, don't want it near you and don't trust it. then it will come and sit on your lap.
That's what a bloke I knew who was very allergic to cats (swollen eyes the lot) did in the vain hope every week that the cat (not mine) would ignore him. She always made a beeline for him and refused to budge from his lap for the next half hour. :facepalm:

That's what a bloke I knew who was very allergic to cats (swollen eyes the lot) did in the vain hope every week that the cat (not mine) would ignore him. She always made a beeline for him and refused to budge from his lap for the next half hour. :facepalm:

:facepalm: indeed.

the cat body language for 'i want you to approach me' consists of keeping fairly still and not making a lot of eye contact.

lots of eye contact, moving towards the cat and making a lot of gestures is off putting to the average cat.

people with cat allergies would usually do better making a lot of fuss and going after the cat...

:facepalm: indeed.
<snip>
people with cat allergies would usually do better making a lot of fuss and going after the cat...
It's hilarious watching a dog person (such as my mum) get really disappointed when the cat they're trying to befriend dislikes the amount of fuss and attention which a dog would love, and hightails it to the least reachable spot. :D

packet of ham?

you need to stay over night and make friends

did the owners warn you it would be scared and hide?

Back
Top Bottom