Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much should I charge for catsitting?

I think it all depends on circumstance.
I pay £50 a day for someone to live in our flat while we are away. I also provide vegan food for her.
In return she feeds our cat and walks the dogs 3 times a day.
I think it would cost me at least £50 a day to put all three in a cattery/kennels.

I think it all depends on circumstance.
I pay £50 a day for someone to live in our flat while we are away. I also provide vegan food for her.
In return she feeds our cat and walks the dogs 3 times a day.
I think it would cost me at least £50 a day to put all three in a cattery/kennels.
In Milton Keynes, my mum paid me £30 a day to live in and dogsit, one is elderly and needs special care. Worked out cheaper for her, but she left naff all food in the fridge.

Has he managed to negligently harm the cat it some fashion yet?

"What do you mean cats aren't supposed to drink Tizer?" etc.

I've just started 6 days cat sitting, doing it free for the opportunity to watch the olympics on a telly box and use a bath.

Also cuts down on my post pub taxi costs, i can zig zag home using my kebab compass

Wins all round

The cat is a worthless piece of fur, I'm hoping it crawls in the washing machine before I do a hot wash

I've just started 6 days cat sitting, doing it free for the opportunity to watch the olympics on a telly box and use a bath.

Also cuts down on my post pub taxi costs, i can zig zag home using my kebab compass

Wins all round

The cat is a worthless piece of fur, I'm hoping it crawls in the washing machine before I do a hot wash
Yes, but those are friends - not total strangers.

I asked for £150 and I got it! They agreed almost too readily so maybe I should have asked for more.
It's a well posh cat (and house)

That will not happen!

I'm still stupidly ruminating on the money, thinking i could have got away with asking for more. They had a servant!
But I'm a twat and a greedy bastard.
The cat is ace and it's easy to get to and it will be fun.

Orang Utan said:
I asked for £150 and I got it! They agreed almost too readily so maybe I should have asked for more.
It's a well posh cat (and house)

It is a 'well' posh cat? I am unaware of such ratings. Tell us more.

I'm catsitting for a fortnight in October. Get my own flat for two weeks, plus cat time, £100.

That will not happen!

I'm still stupidly ruminating on the money, thinking i could have got away with asking for more. They had a servant!

In future for ash in hand work calculate minimum wage including travel time. When you present it like that the best comeback they can have is "will you do it for a fiver?"

That will not happen!

On the plus side, they might want you to do it again, or recommend you to people they know.

I had to do a double take at the thread title. Thouht it said "How much should i charge for castrating" :D

Back
Top Bottom