Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hebden Bridge - news and chat

Yesterday the town was overrun with PR types as they were filming the Christmas Sainsbury/Jamie Oliver ad.

We had fake snow and everything :eek: ...........including the windows in Bridge Mill being plastered with mock Tesco & Asda signs :D

Blimey, how many celebrities can you have in one weekend :eek:

Jamie Oliver on Friday, then William of Walworth and Debs on Saturday :D
nice to see them here again though :)

a mate of mine lives in hebden bridge so ive been there loads.

trades club is decent. what pissed me off though was when i went to see jeffrey lewis they were charging an extra quid on the door for 'temporary membership'.

nice little earner indeed that..cheeky cunts

trades club is decent. what pissed me off though was when i went to see jeffrey lewis they were charging an extra quid on the door for 'temporary membership'.

It's a labour club and run a bit like a workingmens club. I and a lot of Hebden people pay an annual membership fee to the club. All the working mens clubs I've been in have charged a fee for temporary membership if you are not a member.

It's a labour club and run a bit like a workingmens club. I and a lot of Hebden people pay an annual membership fee to the club. All the working mens clubs I've been in have charged a fee for temporary membership if you are not a member.

This, its basically a private club, you want to get in you have to join, even if the membership is temporary.

Need to get to HB sometime soon aswell haven't seen my little sister for ages now.

That's becuase it's a collectivly owned private members club innit.

Looking forward to the Fox and Goose beer festival 20-22nd November. Going to have an ale from every county in the country.

Right then I'm hoping to take our lass to Hebden on friday, a few pubs and a bit of food then Trades to watch mates band.... can anyone recommend us a good BnB please? Somewhere cosy and traditional which does veggie brekky would be ace...!

Right then I'm hoping to take our lass to Hebden on friday, a few pubs and a bit of food then Trades to watch mates band.... can anyone recommend us a good BnB please? Somewhere cosy and traditional which does veggie brekky would be ace...!

Check out the Hebden Bridge web there are a few places listed there and you won't have a problem getting veggie brekkie in Hebden :D

my partner has made 2 episodes of a radio soap about HB possibly to be aired on BBC Radio Manchester.

15439898_792400037565494_1509239547941949788_n.jpg

Let us hope they improve signage* to the station for drunks. :hmm:

Hebden is a nice little place though. :)

*and directions given by residents... ;)

Back
Top Bottom